Average salary₹ 12,25,185 per year
Above national average
Average ₹ 12,25,185
Low ₹ 5,30,000
High ₹ 22,00,000
Salary estimated from 13 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 12 months.
Compare all Customer Success Manager salaries in India
See all Customer Success Manager jobs at Salesforce
- Technical Account ManagerSalesforceHyderabad, Telangana13 hours ago
- Senior Manager, Data Science - Customer SuccessSalesforceHyderabad, Telangana26 days ago
- Senior Manager, Technical Account ManagementSalesforceHyderabad, Telangana4 days ago
- Account Partner DirectorSalesforceGurgaon, Haryana4 days ago
- Technical Account Manager - CoreSalesforceHyderabad, Telangana30+ days ago
- Engagement ManagerSalesforceMumbai, Maharashtra21 days ago
Reviews about Pay & Benefits for Customer Success Manager at Salesforce
Job Work/Life Balance
Customer Success Agent(Tier-2)
Customer Success Engineer (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - August 22, 2016
For this role, you have to work on cases which customer raise when they found issues using Salesforce platform. By solving these issues, I have got a chance to work on multiple orgs which allows me to think differently and eventually enhanced my way of critical thinking about the logic which can be implemented. On a daily, we have to meet the SLA for the cases and need to satisfy the customers to get a high score CSAT(Min Avg. 9.05). Due to Ohana culture, everyone is friendly and helpful which is quite a unique thing I have found at Salesforce. The hardest part at Salesforce is you have to be very sound of the issue which you are handling it. But because of this only I personally able to learn lot of things in short span of time which sometimes feels great.
Free lunch, health benefits etc.
I am new here so not sure about the cons as of now
Was this review helpful?
See all Salesforce Customer Success Manager reviews about Pay & Benefits