Salwan Public School

Salwan Public School Employee Reviews

India15 reviews

Engertic

The working environment is good but long hours to stand in class room. No benefits (facilities) is providing in this institution. Time to time no increament in salary.

Good place to learn and work

Salwan is a Good place to learn and work, but there is lot of pressure and insecurities regarding the job. Management is fair and transparent and good pay masters.

Pros

good pay masters

Cons

long stay backs

Salwan Public School insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Workload, Stressful environment

As a school Counselor, i was given substitutions entire day which left me with no scope for counselling sessions, and personal growth. Hence, it was better to leave than to keep your mental health at stake

Pros

Activities

Cons

Substitutions, unnecessary work

productive and on your feet kind of job with many things happening simultaneously

It was fun and challenging. it was a short engagement but it was a hustle. It was an exercise handling so many things at the same time which included being a class teacher and climbing stairs and blacks in between classes.

challenging

I worked there during my initial stage of teaching career.The atmosphere was good and competitive. I, initially served in the afternoon shift, teaching class 9th and 10th on a leave vacancy but after that I was given 11th and 12th in the morning shift. Excellent experience.

Pros

Good career start

Cons

Nothing specific

I found myself at the correct juncture at salwan public school. I was happy to be a part of salwan.

Every day cropped up with new problem.. initially i jerked but i was a good learner and gradually learnt to teach children. I learnt to be calm headed before i asked my students to be calm headed while they are grasping a concept. At times i was required to go to their level to solve their problem with studies in daily life. I learnt to be co-operative at work place.

Pros

Salwan has a good working environment.

Cons

Long hours of work.

Nice School

It is not a very big school but the members of this school are very polite and collaborative. School's principal is also very nice. Still my family members are working in it.

A good place to start with

This being my first job as a teacher, I enjoyed everything and had a great relationship with the staff and students. Besides learning how successfully teaching English requires a varied approach, I understood the different roles that a teacher needs to play to get through to the learners. Sometimes I was an artist, sometimes a dramatist, sometimes a counsellor and most of the times a guide and role model. I immensely enjoyed all of these roles.

Pros

A great coeducational school

Cons

The administrators were short-sighted

Productive and Intellectually satisfying

It has been a good experience working in the safe and cultured environment of the school. It indeed gave me a lot of work satisfaction in wide field of giving and sharing my knowledge. Not only it was imparting knowledge to young minds but also improving skills of teachers. Being academic coordinator I learnt to handle Human resource as well as maintaining academic excellence too.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Keeping up with various management staff which frquently changed

Fair about work

Great place for learning Good staff to work with Healthy environment Management is very fair Scale is as per govt norms Great campus Sound infrastructure

Overall learning

IT was full of learning experience not only about the language but the other aspects like culture, lifestyle of Japanese people

Overall good

School working environment is satisfactory Wonderful experience in teaching/interacting with students. Good learning experience Good team work

Energetic, Productive, alive, teaching-learning

Everyday a new learning day at my work place. Teaching and sharing of ideas with young, adult, alert, energetic, respectful minds.

fun teaching this school

the day of Annual program. a musical ballet was conducted by me. managing a big class room of 50 students. excellent and efficient management. some rebellious coworker. parent teacher meeting teaching and monthly orientation of the teacher.

Pros

teachers' monthly orientation

Cons

students' lunch break was short

Learn about construction from her

I learned here about building construction. My co-worker was very nice guy i learned allot form him. The hardest part of job is billing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salwan Public School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Salwan Public School with