SAMARTH JOBS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS

SAMARTH JOBS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS Employee Reviews

India16 reviews

I have been working at Samarthjobs full-time for more than two years

Exposure, growth, client-interaction freedom it is a great place for a young person that wants to be given freedom to operate on par with experienced industry peers

Pros

Good brand, good training at start of recruitment career to learn recruitment basics

Cons

till now nothing

Their workplace allows people to learn different things

Good work life balance and great learning and a great experience for a fresh candidate who wants to work with a global company. Although great opportunities lie with the company.

It gave me perfect life and I learn recruitment process

It is a fantastic company with good process defined and support for employees in a best way. It has lot of learning process where we can learn in best tools and certifications. Samarthjobs provides the best training that you can ever undergo.

Have been given chance to explore opportunities and grow with the company

Samarthjobs is a good organization, well in job culture, environment, senior behaviour, infrastructure.But the salary is likely less as compare to job responsibility.

Work culture and Managers both were supportive

Good platform to work and for freshers who are looking to get into recruiting field and Best place to learn.good technology Employee engagement activities are good Gives exposure for new learnings and experience. and last its 14 years old company.

Great experience to work there. Strong team support and fun making members.

Time management which kept the organisation stronger and lead to individual growth. Good environment to work in the company. Excellent people at work who are always available for any help regarding work or personal. Provides healthy work life balance. Encourages its employees by giving rewards. Fun activities are regularly conducted to make the work environment positive.

Very Productive & Decent workplace

One of the best companies to work. The employee friendly culture gives you the flexibility at work. The management understand the human emotions and policies are framed accordingly. A great place to be for sure. Your contributions are valued and constantly you get chances to explore other things as well.

An organization that taught me the difference and similarities between Recruitment & Talent Sourcing

Nice place to work with rich culture. Friendly atmosphere along with lot of learning and challenges that keeps you alive. Proud to be a part of Samarthjob

A professional environment to work with

Good environment , you can easily develop your communication and also your attitude towards speaking with others. You can learn many good habits and culture is little bit not fine in my point of view.

The people were nice, I wish they would give me more learning

This company was there for me when I needed a job and help me out a lot. Thank you everyone on helping find a good paying jobs. Even if one didn’t work out, your employees help me find another one.

The best for experienced professionals

if you are open for new challenges then Samarthjobs is right place to work. Samarthjobs is good paid master in terms of salary. Very much innovative in thoughts. Its a good place to work at and you can build a strong career working with them.

Continuous learning along with work

Samarthjobs is a good platform to work with and where you can learn many things as its a very big recruitment company in fact worldwide and lots of learning, good staff, management and more important is a learning day in a year.

My dream work destination

1) Enriching work experience. 2) Productive environment 3) Opportunities to grow 4) Training programs for employees for growth and development of employees.

Work Life balance is good

I have been working with Samarthjobs from 2 years. the work culture is good. Seniour takes part in your day to day activities but their is no job security and they even do not give any internal option to move until u complete 1 years in the system

Employee friendly management and good recruitment company to work for

Good work-life balance. Good learning curve. Getting salary in time. superb organization to work minus the politics. Has major clients. Has good market rate. Good amount of leaves.

Got a lot of experience in talent acquisition

The company provides excellent employee friendly work culture with lot of in-door and out-door activities. The projects are challenging and helps the employees to learn new things

Pros

good package

Cons

nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAMARTH JOBS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SAMARTH JOBS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS with