Sameer

Sameer Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

Design and research

Good company and well knowledge crowing places but rare requirements. Ministry best company so government rules and regulation also followed,weekly two leave .

Pros

No work pressure

Cons

Rare requirement

Good but not best

SAMEER is helpful for beginner but not for skilled person. I learned lot of things including management, develop personal skill, collaborative work development.

Sameer insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Its totally Research & development Semi government company.. You can a lot here high qualified staff make you proper guidance towards your growth Salary is great incremented every year..

MM Wave research institute

Area of working microwave engineering, Project based working. Research institute in the field of mm wave and microwave area. Kolkata centre is good but management is bad, very bad.

Pros

Good for Microwave engineer

Cons

Bad management

place to gain knowledge

this is a R&D institute...so we can work and we can also more knowledge...there are many division like EMC,DSP,antenna..my division is DSP which is both hardware and software...my roll is software testing

Good experience

Nice company , working environment is good, good experience , Staff r supportive there , Lab are equipped with high quality instrument , Proper Facility for research environment , only high quality electronic components are used for manufacturing any product , security facility is Good

nice

I felt good to work in sameer. Nice place to do work and nice employers and colligues. I have worked with scientists in sameer they are working on a project of cancer treatment machine.

Pros

Breakfast and lunch price is less then other places.

Cons

Outdoor duty.

Nice experience

Good Company to take experience. Staff is quite helpful. Projects in the company are basically govt sector projects mainly from microwave type of industry. Frequency, Noise etc terms can be practically experience here.

Pros

knowledge of Designing PCB with compatbility from noise & interference

Cons

Without certification degree wont get Promotions

Good knowlegable

day time 9.30 to 5.30 pm i learned most of the softwares ok fine and good

Work as a team to solve the pobem

worked on optics and photonics for design and developement of microphotonics devices for different application

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sameer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sameer with

Learn about Sameer in popular locations

• Sameer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?