Sampoorna Computer People

Sampoorna Computer People Employee Reviews

good place to work and to learn lots of things. good for freshers. good clients, good co workers, many extra curricular activities
Pros
didn't find any
Cons
didn't find any
they are really good people. Although the salary paid is less but team is great. they teach & support. also recognize you i always recommend SCP to start your career.
Had learnt a lot on recruitment,my day starts with client interaction(getting hot requirements for the day till submitting qualified candidates ). Our management always stands for quailty resumes than the quantity resumes .
Worked with Sampoorna Computers People from 2005 to 2006. Worked extensively on Headhunting and Internet based recruiting tools and massive networking drives to generate leads of potential candidates. Significant exposure to Mass Recruitment (volume hiring) and conducting scheduled Events in different locations; including Campus Recruitments.
We worked lot IT clents and different technologies. i had more exp in sampoorna.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sampoorna Computer People?