Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

Found 1,408 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,351 reviews

Peace full

It was different experience but we can work with our own ideas and you will get lot knowledge and u can keep learning with salary mainly I was very much satisfied with job

Good challenging work, but need to be in the right team with right people

Pros:- Good work if in right team with right people.- Good compensation and learning support through trainings.- Travel to HQ (Korea) for many employees.Cons:- Work culture is a huge miss with strict timings.- No provision for sick leave and getting PTO can be a challenge most of the time.- Employees don't feel valued and management focusses on just getting the work done.

Pros

Free meal card, bus service

Cons

Work culture

All experience was so good with samsung

All experince was so good with samsung during job period.I have learn and got more knowledge and sales skills during the job . I have done many trainings related upcoming and current mobile products.

Pros

Free lunch during trainings

Cons

Duty was 8 hour

Fun Workplace

I liked a job my experince very good and happy with Samsung Electronic Company workers and Managment employ very halp full and intelijent I AM happy with Company.

Productive and fun workplace

Overall I think best working experience I ever had working with samsung electronics so if you asks my personal experience I will recommend everyone that once you should work with samsung for best knowledge of handling costumer with politely.

Pros

Free lunches

Manager's company

People management is poor.Appraisal for non-peer colleges passouts is very less.Promotion always delayed depending on manager's biasness Less on-site opportunity

Pros

Free lunches before covid

Cons

Long working hours, stagnant job, poor work life balance, less onsite opportunity

Its good company to grow knowledge

It's world famous company for work and experience.All facilities provided by company for work friendly environment.Time to time award ceremony organized by company of those who perform well for the company

Pros

Free Launch

Cons

Productive and nice place to work for better experience in terms of technology advancement.Free vouchers are given to employees along with diwali gifts.

Pros

Free lunch, free vouchers

It was a wonderful experienceI love to work with my team It was so hard to me to learn there all activitiesThe journey was all a rollercoaster ride to me

Best places to work*

The asterisk is for the fact that it also depends on which team you are on. Also this review is for samsung semiconductor india research and development centre bangalore. (SSIR)Amazing place to work, very helpful people around you. Great opportunities and support. Learning happens almost everyday!

Jobs at Samsung Electronics

See more jobs

Good company

Good company with benefit and growth. Good work life culture with cooperative team. People are also good. Various events at every festival and good environment to work.

Pros

Free lunch, free transport

Job is good and timings is very long hours daily

This job is good but any emergency any cases Any situation atlest no permissions give me leave Festivals times no timings early morning night 12Am in store duty timings 14hr this job is no Festivals no family no freedom

Pros

Monthly training conducted by the hotel booking

Cons

This job was very to much long hours

Very low job security. No process in place.

Absolutely no job security. It is not a process driven company but a confusion driven company. No value for hard and productive employees.Only lackey of HR can work there. HR is the worst in Samsung

Pros

Salary on time. Only one plus point.

Cons

HR is selective and biased corrupt.

Funplace to work

I worked with Samsung for almost 4 years as a service engineer on lead basis , as of now I had a good overall experience with them .the payout process is good as they don't hold the payment at all.

Pros

Time to time training classes

Cons

Inappropriate behaviour by few staff member

Samsung fun work place

Samsung is Big brand name. You can learn lots of new things about phones. Best atmosphere for work. You can gain your knowledge and customer relations. Brand is Great but IT / technical team may be having a some errors.

Pros

Cons

Long hours and pressure

Lot of learnings in my life

samsung has been excellent work place, and I learned lot of things. I have missed the company, company hasbeen given another chance, will prove my power

Samsung Network Division have wonderful management which I didn't find in Sales Division

Good culture- Network divisionGood support- Network divisionGood engagment- Network divisiongood people- Network divisionGood learning and development modules- Network division

Pros

PAN India Network HR Team is really supportive.

Cons

Job security

That experience was not really fun I'm not gonna blaming to Samsung electrics but I've been morality assault by my co-workers and the engineers too.

I was join Samsung when I was 17, that was my first experience of job I hardly tried to do my best and I did but my co-workers behavior was not good for me that's the reason I left my place. And they didn't give me enough salary too.

Pros

I was busy to doing my job and I forgot to eat

Cons

There was no time for break

Productive Advanced R & D work environment for hardware lovers

Productive Advanced R & D work environment for hardware loversnothing good for IT teams. they always look for low cost centers. Biased for developers

Pros

good for software engineers in their initial years of career

It was an exciting work and with transportation team.

Apart from Warehouse Manager I learned a lot , one of them was transportations and maps the routes to the drivers team and seeing the company expenses get saved was an opportunities I learned at Warehouse.

Pros

Long Hours ( Dinner was given by C&F for all the team who work.

Cons

And OT was given to labour’s

Unsatisfying

It was a hefty schedule at Samsung Call Centre.There was no kind of incentives and bonus given to the employers.The Salary was also not so satisfying.Also the fine is imposed of sum Rs.250 a for a holiday ,which was deducted from the salary.And yes for sure,,apart from all those disparities,it provided me with experience.

Pros

Cons

Unsatisfying salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,337