Samsung Electronics

3.9Pay & Benefits

Found 421 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,697 reviews
mobileindiaelectronicskoreankoreatechnologytimingorganisation

Awesome place to work

Great place to work. Lot of options to learn and grow. Great competition.Good compensation and benefits. Good work life balance. Managers are best people managers.

Productive and lot of learning at workplace

Samsung is one of the greatest employer which provide the best salary and great work environment. You are always updated with latest technologies as Samsung is the market leader in consumer electronics

Pros

Free transportation, free meals

Samsung Electronics insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Average experience

Overall Average Experience . Work-life balance is average for onroll employees , zero for.offroll.employees. Benefits are good , little.politics are there

Good company to work

Good company to work. No work from home good onsite and great nid to work with. Overall nice experience. Salaries were ok that time. You can expect a good future there.

Not worth working

It is not a worth to work company. Lot of red tapes in the name of security Compensation is far below market standard. Very slow growth. Attrition rate too high.

Overall it's good

Good place for learning... overall it's good. Compensation and incentives are good. Work life balance need to compromise. Everything based on reporting manager.

Pros

Lot of perks

Cons

No weekends

Best brand to work with

Best brand to work with ,product innovation and very aggressive...I love to work with Samsung, one of the best employer in country lot of facilities like Gym ,medical insurance are given free of cost

Pros

Free lunch

Good work life balance and good pay

Very good for freshersGet to learn a lot as beginnerGood perks and benefitsManagement not good.Too much focussed on securityLearning opportunities reduces as time increases

Great learning experience good training session great work culture good salary better growth opportunity technology oriented company good management nice

Very stresse full work ,no personal life

In this company unnecessary work load given by Higher management always want to keep busy employees so gives unnecessary work to do which do employee stressed and unhappy

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Very stressful work, huge work load .no personal life

Best salary, lot of stress, no encouragement for good work

If you just concerned about salary join this company and then forget work life balance and welcome lot of stress and job insecurity. There is no HR you will find to help you out when you need.

Pros

Industry best salary

Cons

Stress, No Work Life Balance, Job security.

I used to do my work sincerely and I got to learn a lot.

I really enjoyed working in Samsung company. And whatever targets were given to me by the company, I used to complete it on time. And all the facilities were given to us by the company.And salary was also done on time and extra bonus was also given.

Good environment for work

I feel good at there, they give good environment for work and also give free meal. They give my expectations of bouns and coopun will give. So that i feel for right work place for me.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

If you want a government job then only join SRIN

Pros:Free mealFree transportationCons:Lots of office politicsNo real work, only debugging.Managers are incompetent.No flexibility in timings.

Good to work

Better if work onroll, good atmosphere, supportive staff, but more politics. Good incentives, best salary. Work culture is far better then other. Go for it

Very aggressive work culture

Very aggressive work culture.No work life balance,but v good conpensation.All benifits are provided to employees .Only problem is the work culture .It's too aggressive.no flexible timings.

Pros

Aggresive work culture

Cons

Compensation is good

fast paced environment with decent pay

Samsung is very fast paced cut throat org. most times people care about the job to be done at all cost even when the resources are limited. the managers are supportive but the job needs to be finished within time. Sometime leave approvals are difficult if the schedule is tight. Salary is decent and is on time. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you will learn to survive and that will make you better with time.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours at times

Good to Work

Job security and good pay government type company and too many benefits one can enjoy free bus free food employees discounts Diwali gifts so many thing. Good year end increments

Pros

Free Half and Yearly Parties

Cons

Some time long hours.

productive and fun work place

I feel proud to work in SAMSUNG INDIA..I got best experience and knowledge growth..i' m fully satishfied to this company...i feel good enviornment in company campus..

Pros

Free lunches

Procurement

Lot of work on single person. HR don't don't support. Strict timing. Zerso learning, people find uere ambitious less. Operatior becomes manager and screm on educated engineers.

Pros

Free lunch, free transportation

Cons

Pressure

Good

This company procducts are very good and in cheapest prices and Very attractive to comparison about other companies products That's why I'll join this company.

Pros

Free cabs

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Samsung Electronics with