Samsung Electronics logo

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Found 401 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,305 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Overall I think best working experience I ever had working with samsung electronics so if you asks my personal experience I will recommend everyone that once you should work with samsung for best knowledge of handling costumer with politely.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Its good company to grow knowledge

It's world famous company for work and experience.All facilities provided by company for work friendly environment.Time to time award ceremony organized by company of those who perform well for the company

Pros

Free Launch

Cons

Productive and nice place to work for better experience in terms of technology advancement.Free vouchers are given to employees along with diwali gifts.

Pros

Free lunch, free vouchers

Good company

Good company with benefit and growth. Good work life culture with cooperative team. People are also good. Various events at every festival and good environment to work.

Pros

Free lunch, free transport

Job is good and timings is very long hours daily

This job is good but any emergency any cases Any situation atlest no permissions give me leave Festivals times no timings early morning night 12Am in store duty timings 14hr this job is no Festivals no family no freedom

Pros

Monthly training conducted by the hotel booking

Cons

This job was very to much long hours

Very low job security. No process in place.

Absolutely no job security. It is not a process driven company but a confusion driven company. No value for hard and productive employees.Only lackey of HR can work there. HR is the worst in Samsung

Pros

Salary on time. Only one plus point.

Cons

HR is selective and biased corrupt.

That experience was not really fun I'm not gonna blaming to Samsung electrics but I've been morality assault by my co-workers and the engineers too.

I was join Samsung when I was 17, that was my first experience of job I hardly tried to do my best and I did but my co-workers behavior was not good for me that's the reason I left my place. And they didn't give me enough salary too.

Pros

I was busy to doing my job and I forgot to eat

Cons

There was no time for break

It was an exciting work and with transportation team.

Apart from Warehouse Manager I learned a lot , one of them was transportations and maps the routes to the drivers team and seeing the company expenses get saved was an opportunities I learned at Warehouse.

Pros

Long Hours ( Dinner was given by C&F for all the team who work.

Cons

And OT was given to labour’s

Unsatisfying

It was a hefty schedule at Samsung Call Centre.There was no kind of incentives and bonus given to the employers.The Salary was also not so satisfying.Also the fine is imposed of sum Rs.250 a for a holiday ,which was deducted from the salary.And yes for sure,,apart from all those disparities,it provided me with experience.

Pros

Cons

Unsatisfying salary

I learned how to deal and handle customers

The compnay is very good but i need some more money the salary which they gave not sufficient for me Thats its overall job is good and timing is also good and staff is also good and i learn so much things from samsung like improvement in english talking and how to deal with customers

Jobs at Samsung Electronics

See more jobs

Repetitive and boring

Work cultute is ok but as i worked there for 6 years, so i got bored due to lack of team motivation and same lame work. Benefits are free food and cab, saturday compoff if u choose to work. In diwali you get a free phone as gift and 25% off on 10 samsung products.

Pros

free lunch and transport with comp offs on saturday

Cons

Stressful environment for those who belive is working not showing off their workn.

Good place to work as i am Electronics student.

1.I am very had to work in samsung Elecrtonics group.2.Completed my BE IN Electronics and communication 2019.3.Good Background with VLSI core.4.Communication and Hard working with creationg good Environment.

Pros

Good services for lunches and Medical care.

Cons

Must give good health Benefits.

Good company

Good and nice for work culture and motivation is good in management, also salary perspectives are high as per location base. Management is good at work.

It's good experience

Company overall good.timely paid salary, very strict nd well discipline.. company provides all facilities like pf nd esic facility.. pay incentive every month as per target achievement..thank u

Poor work life balance and culture

The company has a poor culture. The management has korean heads who will treat employees in a rude manner. They will speak very bad mentioning that "you are indians.. you don't have this that.. This will destroy your self confidence. You cannot report any thing to any of the authorities.

Pros

Salary, Benefits, Transport, Food

Cons

Stressful atmosphere.

Intelligent People, Bad Management

People working are extremely helpful and intelligent. Work-life Balance. Projects on which Samsung is working on is quite innovative and cutting edge.

Pros

Free lunches, Free tea coffee, Discount on Samsung products

Cons

Bad Management

Hard working , Dedication and teamwork.

Samsung is one of the best leading company in the word. I have joined in this organization as a store manager in Cochin Kerala on 2013. the company through out plenty benefits and experience for me.

A place where I enjoyed myself during a work and taught me salesmanship.

It was my dream job to work with a big telecommunication company, I learned a lot from my team leader, co-workers, and store manager. They taught me how to deal with each type of customer and sell them our product.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Less salary

deciplined employe

working their was joy full but it was over deciplined and i have learned a lot over their they also speak hindi as well the staffs were nice and helpfull they have good maners and treat people nicely and camly

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

10 hours a day

Benefits are good

slow-paced, mostly the work depends upon teams and the food is good. The benefits are the greatest thing working for Samsung. Most of the teams do bug fixing

Best company i ever had in terms of everything

One of the best company who understands its employees requirements and even understands in terms salary, incentives and bonuses. This company gives you on time salary, on time incentives and even health insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,315