Sandhar Technologies Limited

Sandhar Technologies Limited Employee Reviews

India18 reviews

Very Nice workplace

Sandbar Automotives is very high technology companies environment good in provide opportunities identify future growth knowledge skills developed workars

Pros

Lunch free

Cons

12Months

I am worked with peacefully.

I am working around two year in sandhar technology at oragadam. There is working honourable.there is learning about industry working culture and behaviour in this company.am improve my skills.

Pros

Work freedom

Cons

Transport NA

Its good to learn from here

Its only good if you wanna learn but you can't earn here .. management is good to a point but enough partiallty to make you feel discouraged .. work pressure is not evenly distributed

Good Work Culture in Corp Office.

Learned a lot of this as i got there as a GET .Always a good atmosphere for learning prospective. You will be responsilbe for you work and that is required when you want to do someting good in your field.

Productive and Collaborative

The Company is growing in every way. The enviroment is good for learning and for a progressive career. Management is very supportive. The team members are very co-operative.

Good company

Start salaries are not tempeting.But learnings are great. Productive work culture and give chance to fresher. Work life balance is fine. New comers get exposure to wide domain of products.

Working in a company like Sandhar technologies limited is very interesting. We can work freely and share our knowledge with other employees . We are free to work on any machinery.

This company is big group mnc, this is indian base company.

Sandhar Technologies ltd is indian based group company, 03 company only aluminum die casting. This is frofit making company. Now setup new plant in chennai.

Intellectually Enriching Experience

Its one of the better companies out there in the field of automobile ancillaries. The management is very supportive of the young talent and provides young professionals with ample learning opportunities.

good environment to work, best management

friendly and safe environment (specially for girls), opportunities to explore, career growth, employee welfare activities. it was great place to work i would never left my job, but was shifting abroad with my husband.

Pros

free gym, employee welfare camps

Good work culture

It gives me an immense pleasure to inform you that the working culture of this organisation was very supportive in nature and I liked it.people were supportive in nature.

Pros

Good culture

Salary -wise not good

Don't work here for money ,Only development is in certain department . Only customer recommended persons can work here and get growth also.No future Planning of employee.

Pros

Good Culture

Cons

Salary

Nice Place to Learn.

Nice place to learn. Payscale is less. Dont expect to much salary if you are a fresher. With experience also the payscale doesn't improve for freshers.

Good for taking Experience and gain knowlage

I had gain lots of experience in all module like AR, AP, CASH, FIXED ASSETS. It's a good company in terms of workplace culture and job security. we can take the challenges to learning to new thinks.

Learning and Supportive work environment

- Various HR activities - Supportive and transparent management - Culture is not so good - Most enjoyable part is events - hardest part is to deal with contractual manpower

Pros

Transparency in management

Cons

Work Culture

Sandhar technology

Sandhar automotive is one of the best first tier supplier for all automotive company in india , the working culture and the form of quality circal in company was excellent. I learn a lot from that company .

Big and very good Group for Working

Very nice company but job related works was little less. Administration is good but hard to manage.

Overall a satisfying assignment

Has been a graet assignment with ample freedom for experimentations and innovation .Family constraints forced to move out .

Pros

Empowerment and business landscape exciting

Cons

locational disadvantage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sandhar Technologies Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Sandhar Technologies Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?