Sanmina Corporation

India78 reviews

Found 78 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,090 reviews
manufacturingprocesssalaryknowledgelearnproductbalanceculture

Productive and knowledgeable

SANMINA is one the leading PCBA manufacturing industry . To start a career in sanimina . The EMS based industry . The learning and career based knowledge is greater. It's a product based and the main is PCBA processing.

It's a very good place to work, PMO is a very good department to work for. It's also have a very to work culture and managers are good who has good knowledge.

Sanmina Corporation insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good work environment and culture to start a career

Friendly people;Proper work-life balance;Caring seniors and managers;Excellent work culture;Exposure to many technologies, projects, and business workflows.

Production manufacturing pcba

My first company is Sanmina. Good factilites. At Working training department and my designation trainee. Good looking and atmosphere very nice and nice experience sanmina company.

Pros

Cons

8 hours only

Lot things to learn regarding ipc standards

Good company, great learning experience,Skilled employees and proper training.Management is good, food & transportation is free. Management approach towards employees is good.Quality was their priority compared to quantity.

Pros

Free food and transportation

Cons

Shift

very good company

colleagues are really helpful, very good company.as a designer at sanmina (PCB manufacturing company) it really helps to understand more about DFX. lot of support from management

Good experience for electronic background

I worked their in seven months. In those seven month I got my salary before 10th of every month. If you feel 10k is enough and you don't want grow your career means u can work this company and u can gain some experience if you are coming from electronics background.Good Things :. Good Food (I will give 100 marks for food, except idly) . Transportation facility . Good environment Bad Things :. No growth in career (even if you work there for more than 1 year) . No leave for trainees and trainees treated as slaves

Pros

Food is too good

Cons

No career growth

Good place to learn

Overall good company to work on.. you will good work life balance at sanmina in certain departments. You can learn much more. If you perform well, you will encouraged to do more. Compensation Depends on ur manager

Productive and fun work place

Good place to work fun work placeRelax working no stress to workFriendly colleaguesHave festival games and functionsGifted dewali bonus cards and gifts

Good company for a starter

It's a good environment for learning a lot of end to end business and administrative process. It's an almost secured work culture and the timing is highly flexible.

Good working atmosphere

Good working atmosphere ,can learn things, helpful coworkers, different shifts, good food, easy working process, time management,.....................

Good technology learning

Good EMS Factory with all facilities, Good Team work, Excellent support on learning new technology, Friendly work environment, Good Moral and Rewards

Well environment

Good company but am trying to get a job in employee.Because am working in sanmina as neem trainee.Working environment is good and good friendly culture.

Quality profile

1)Sanmina company atmosphere and culture is very nice 2)This is learned fully smt knowledge and ipc standard training also. 3) ipc standard training certificate also provided..

Comfortable and fun workplace, no ego issues between senior staffs. Good experience

My role is to analyse the incoming projects of printed circuit board manufacturing and to quote it's cost and have to study its process flow.loved to work and I gave my participation in a very good way.

Pros

Free lunches and bus facilities available

Cons

1 hours

We can balance life and career and always motivating manager to Employees..we have continuous learning and great co ordination in the team..I totally recommend this Organization for job seekers

Good

Interactive and productive at the same time. Individual space will be given for each employees. Friendly coworkers as well. Certain memories always lost for sanmina and that was my entry level after my bachelors.

Pros

Workspace

Cons

Cafeteria

It is a good place to learn

I really enjoyed working sanmina . Each and every day i learned new practical experience Good infra structure Good peoples Good Culture Good Food

Productive and Fun place to work

the workplace culture is great and everyone i worked with were amazing. the working environment was always maintained with the best efforts and giving the employees the top comfort level.

Good company to work as a team

This company give good environment to work with work and personal life balance. But salary and benefits is so worst and getting worst...................

Good

Good experience Working with the part off company.. good people and good management... working time also flexibile and food good.... company provding own bus for employees.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanmina Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sanmina Corporation with