Sansui Electronics Pvt Ltd

Sansui Electronics Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Lots of scope to manage multitask

- Company provides good learning scopes.- You can proof our talent and grow well.- Open for innovation and ready to adopt latest technology.- Product knowledge will be an advantage to grow career.- An Indian manufacturer & marketer of technical metrology instruments - OEM company of weighing and measurement equipment.

Very good ,customer supportive teamAlso careofull about employGood communication skills off all worker Every time first customer service then other things

Sansui Electronics Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose

Very worthless company

Very unprofessional & poor management. I am requesting everybody do not join in Sansui. salary date not fixed. Most worthless company. Poor politics in management.

Pros

Monthly expenses do not provide

Routine work

My job is totally in B2B segment in industrial sales. I work harder but their is nothing new to learn from daily work. Work environment is not so good.

Not productive

Worked in Sansui electronics pvt. Ltd. for 3 months. There was nothing to learn. I was hired for R&D as assistant but all I got to work on was CRM. There were days where there was no work assigned. The management is very poor.

Productive and fun workplace

its a workplace i can improve my productivity daily by meeting new customer by facing the tough competition and its fun too because I'm handling all Kerala as the field so i can deal with different customers with different culture and nature.

Pros

free food and accomodation by refunding the amonut i beared.

Cons

tough to within the heavy competiton

Good place to get train

I did my summer project for MBA in Sansui Electronics. They manufactured weighing machines

it was better but there was no any growth in designation

i learned there testing of auto rickshaw meter and how to repair it

Pros

Cons

8 hrs work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sansui Electronics Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sansui Electronics Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location