Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd

Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

Fun working here

I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past over 3 years (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of all of my colleagues. Sapphire foods is just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with, always ready to help, encourage and support... be it technical or personal.

Pathetic Enviornment

They do not comply with the standards, Only three managers are deployed as per sale ADS and manager and employee rotation is not at all possible even team members too. Very limited staffing and work load is way too much. Multi tasking for many roles. Offs/leaves are compromised.

Pros

Nothing they have to give you for free

Cons

you cannot go home untill the store is not ready to open for morning

Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager

Fun Workplace

Sapphire foods is the leading Organisation which Offers Immense Learning Opportunity which helps an individual to foresee his/her growth prospect within the company.

Good place to work , handling team 35 people along with 5 Managers, having recognized cuture , Managing inventory , cash management, product Quality, training of team members and growth paths.

Productive, recognition culture, well balanced job, great management.

Wonderful culture and work environment in the company. Management is supportive and provide proper guidance and training. Good salary and As RGM I am number one leader.

Pros

Free lunch, Bsc, bonus, incentives

Nice place good ambience

It's a good experience in sapphire foods friendly team and this is a great opportunity in my life I am started my career in this organisation as a team member after one year I got a promotion as product champion again I got a manager position so when you do the hard work you have to success in your job it's a better example in my life so thanks to sapphire foods.

Pros

Friendleness staff

Cons

Short hours

Too much of workload

Things are changing drastically in the organisation, it is not at all people oriented company. Attrition is very high at all levels. No meals are provided to even restaurant team. CTC of TM's are the min wages fixed by govt. No job security, no learning,

Pros

Employees discount 30%

Cons

Long working hours, no job security

Worst company to work for,its so hectic you can't even get time to have food

Theres no personal life at KFC SapphirefoodsIndiapvt.ltd,no time to even have food,working hour is long and no meal is provided as the work is too much employees tends to become so tired without meal on duty and still they have to maintain smiling face.Company least bothers about employees.Just work has to be get done.

Pros

Learning work

Cons

No meal and long hours

Good Place to work, but can still be made better

Good Place to work, but can still be made better. Policies needs to be redefined and some follow up is required. Need to impliment some best practices that are good for employees

Productive & great learning

Had a wonderful team to work. Collegues were very helpful. Only workings hours was too long, sometime to work on sunday & on holidays. Had a wonderful cafeteria.

Pros

Good cafeteria

Cons

Long working hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd with