Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd
View all Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd reviews

Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd

Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd Employee Review

Good place to work , handling team 35 people along with 5 Managers, having recognized cuture , Managing inventory , cash management, product Quality, training of team members and growth paths.

Same role

Pathetic Enviornment

They do not comply with the standards, Only three managers are deployed as per sale ADS and manager and employee rotation is not at all possible even team members too. Very limited staffing and work load is way too much. Multi tasking for many roles. Offs/leaves are compromised.

Pros

Nothing they have to give you for free

Cons

you cannot go home untill the store is not ready to open for morning
Same location

Fun working here

I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past over 3 years (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of all of my colleagues. Sapphire foods is just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with, always ready to help, encourage and support... be it technical or personal.
Same location

Too much of workload

Things are changing drastically in the organisation, it is not at all people oriented company. Attrition is very high at all levels. No meals are provided to even restaurant team. CTC of TM's are the min wages fixed by govt. No job security, no learning,

Pros

Employees discount 30%

Cons

Long working hours, no job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd with