Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd
View all Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd reviews

Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd

Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd Employee Review

Fun Workplace

Sapphire foods is the leading Organisation which Offers Immense Learning Opportunity which helps an individual to foresee his/her growth prospect within the company.

Pathetic Enviornment

They do not comply with the standards, Only three managers are deployed as per sale ADS and manager and employee rotation is not at all possible even team members too. Very limited staffing and work load is way too much. Multi tasking for many roles. Offs/leaves are compromised.

Pros

Nothing they have to give you for free

Cons

you cannot go home untill the store is not ready to open for morning

Good place to work , handling team 35 people along with 5 Managers, having recognized cuture , Managing inventory , cash management, product Quality, training of team members and growth paths.

Fun working here

I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past over 3 years (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of all of my colleagues. Sapphire foods is just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with, always ready to help, encourage and support... be it technical or personal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sapphire Foods India Pvt. Ltd with