Sarovar Hotels

Sarovar Hotels Employee Reviews

India28 reviews

managementworkplaceworkingculturestaffjobfree

Nice group to work. Supportive corporate engineer and many of the team members.Overall nice culture and support system at work place. We can prefer for work

Productive n loved my job

Good place to work with good systems n standards. SOP and good audit system. Sales team is superb. Owners are good. My reporting boss was good. Team who were hires by HR were very polishes n had product knowledge.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Hotels are always long hours

Sarovar Hotels insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks

Actually It was the best hotel in malad

Its really hard to explain that hotel was very good and yes I have done my training in that hotel so it was unforgettable experience and i hope i will get a chance to be there employee thank you

Pros

Free food they gave accommodation

Cons

9hrs to 12 hrs sometimes 14 hrs

Very good ๐Ÿ‘

I love my work with my seniors and they are very helpful I learned so many things I love the Sarovar group. I feel like an employee of our organization is the best ๐Ÿ‘

Overall great experience

Job security is there. Friendly staffs and Management. Being a staff, one can easy adjust very easily with others while working. Good inter departmental coordination. Overall a good working experience working at the company.

Professional Training and Unique Work Culture

The work place culture in Sarovar Hotels and Resorts are great. They also groom its employees with periodic professional and personality development trainings. It is particularly good for Hoteliers, as it is a large group of hotels in all most all Indian cities, in many segments.

Pros

Professional enhancement

Cons

Low Salary

A place for learning the corporate culture.

It's a excelent place for learning things. Management considering employees opinion before taking the final decision. Sarovar Payment and work culture is good in this industry.

Ultimate opportunity to make a hospitality career.

Very good company. Very good work culture. Exilant place to learn and grow. Bosses are always ready to help you to overcome any challenge may come during operation.

Great Place

Great place to work. Very supportive management & very peaceful place to settle down. The encourage growth & also joy at work place. I really would reccomend it.

Planned & Organized activity

Great Work place to work and gives enough space to work. Its being great to learn from the senior management, how the growth is defined and in accordance the activities are planned.

It's a latest hotel chains i would like to give part of my time here

I'm taking here good experience for my career my senior is good supporting person he has great knowledge and manners and techniques of teaching an how to motivate the team to work I'm observing him as well

Good place to work. Management and colleagues are very co-operative. Environment and culture is good and learned a lot from team members and seniors.

Good

Good- environment - work culture is also developed. I have joined a as a pilot batch so learned a lot. Good place to work for but challenges to make work life balance .

Excelant

Good work palace good staff and management I very lucky for working her I lost my work my family problems I really miss this place and staff,costumers

Pros

Free lunch, dinner, room.

Cons

9-10 hours

good environment for work

The management is so cool that's why I am working here for above 3 years and good learning experience I hope in future also I will got a chance to work with them.

Pros

free breakfast lunch dinner

I enjoyed working in this industry and learned many thing by being a fresher

I love to work in this industry though it's pretty tough but some mistakes gives us a nice experience , and attitude and behavior are the opportunity to make your dreams come true Cause as their is a saying No pain , no gain

Pros

Free fooding and lodging facility

Cons

Long hours duty

fnb supervisor

was very good working with them but only iot was at chennai attach to highways n the chennai food did not suited me and salary wqas liitle less so i left it and

fun working

hard working management friendly staff learning new things on daily bases enjoying n learning abt good things memorable things with

very good company

was great working with them learnt a lot from them i had learnt many things about banquets and there were 2 restaurants one was 180 degress was fine dine andother wasDhaba restaurant the was thali system and alacarte both

A place to learn new things

Overall its good experience to work in Sarovar Hotels but as per salary its not so good so after one year you have to look forward for an alternative.

Pros

Good staff

Cons

Less increment

A good atmosphere to learn new things.

Sarovar Hotel & Resorts have good four star and three star hotels & resorts in across the country. Working is Sarovar is very good from the perspective of career growth. The staff is very good and helpful. I have learned here a lot about team working. Only cons of the job is that the increment is very low else its good.

Pros

Free meals at duty time, good staff.

Cons

Less increment, less leaves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sarovar Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sarovar Hotels with

• Sarovar Hotels
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?