Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan logo
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan

Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Good

Very good.... friendly environment.......all are cooperative...not so pressurious job...learned to manage accounts team cooperative work..good management.... environment is purely friendly..

Overall experience gives me self confidence and personal development in social and cultural aspect.

Regarding the job and salary am not satisfy at all,the pay is too low comparing to those regularised teacher whose salaries are 70,000 to 1,10,000.There's too much differences in salaries regarding the same work.Regarding the job i had 10 years experience in teaching,it gives me a lots of experience in many ways.

Stressful Job

I have work around 10 hrs per day. Higher Level Authority very dictator. Salary is too low. Normal higher authority staff are permanent in nature whether as 85% staff are on Contract or Service Provider.

Great Company in my life

Sarva shiksha Abhiyan is a great project in education field in India. I have a good experience in this project. it improves my Knowledge and skills..

It was a very good place to work .I learned many new things and was very happy to get to know new people .I learned and got better and better in my work because of such healthy environment.

Pros

Learn new things

Cons

Less salary

As Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is a Central Government project under our Educational Depatment I had lots of experience. Its a place where we will get knowledge about so many things.

enjoying work place

As SSA was launched recently, all the employees are young and energetic.Moreover, as the scheme is a mission mode, every work or intervention we undertake is a time bound, therefore, we cant keep things on pending and this makes us to be smart and alert always. Everything about the job is good. i do learn a lo with respect to administration and supervision on the work i am assigned to. The interesting part is that we have 24 hours net connection in our office which help us to be updated in knowledge and skill.

It is overall good in govt sector but there is no job security and benefits and salary to be equality among the employees as per their worth and exper

Sarva shiksha abhiyan is the Central government project to ensure the children of 6 to14 years free and compulsory education in india .it is really happy to give services in the department and also happy give services to children in education and schooling facilities and Monitoring of schools is very good .There is partiality is occurred among govt employees and contract basis employees in the department.and also salary , benefits and job security of contract basis employees are not satisfied and there is no recognition for worth and experience employees..

Pros

No lunches

Cons

Some time there is no time to go to home in the evenings

I feel very comfortable for this job

I believe utilized my knowledge , develop my language skills and personality. I increased my key board typing level.Responsible to handle the customer service.

Pros

Free transportation

Excellent

Workplace culture was good Management need to improve It was good experience with the job To make gather the public from the internal place

Enjoing workplace

Good job I am enjoying my job, but i am not satisfied for my monthly selery. My co- workers is very helpful. No hard part on my job. My enjoyable day is Saturday and Sunday because it's holiday

Fun WorkPlace

It is a group work and we had developed a online software ONLINE SQMT (Student Quality Monitoring Tool).My co-workers are very helpful.

Innovate & Smart working

Now wants to Switch Job Nature from Typical to some Interesting & Innovative... Ad Writer etc.. Really became bore to same type of work from Long Period..

Pros

Freelance

Cons

Wants works at least 12 Hours

Boring place

Typical day: Collector Review meeting . Learned : how to plan work in a day and how to execute Co-workers : Every Selfish Hardest part : To survive with the contract problems Enjoyable part of job : Working with my colleagues

Drawing Teacher At Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan

1- It was nice and hectic schedule. When I was free for lectures, I used to go for substitute Classes. 2- In school I learned patience and learned new creativity from children. 3- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan's management is good. 4- My staff teachers, all were very loving and co-operative towards me. I was very lucky to had such friendly and co-operative staff(co-workers). 5- The hardest part of the job was I had to handle students at their worse and I have to go to give my attendance to office which is located other side of the city and conducting exams in the schools which were located in remote area which they don't used to give correct address where exams should be conducted.Then after exams we have to collect papers and submit it to main office and this was not my job. 6- The most enjoyable part of my job was to teach student's drawing and craft in simplest way and I used to like, to be with them. My students were very lovely and naughty too. They used to give me so much love and respect which I never felt before. This is my most enjoyable and satisfactory part of my job.

Pros

Free lunch, medicines and books for students

Cons

no job future, keeps workers always on contract basis, salary not satisfactory as per job is concerned.

Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan At:- Garhwa (Jharkhand

1. Preparation of data base of all para teachers as well as all CRC and BRC professional. 2. Maintaining the stock register for goods and assets of the dist. office. 3. Assisting the immediate officer for their routine work. 4. Liasioning with Banks, other govt. dept. and civil societies. 5. Maintaining and assisting the court cases as well as RTI.

Good work place

This institution is very comfortable for working. Coworkers are very much supportive. The hardest part of the job is to complete a long work in a very short period of time.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

schools monitaring and auditing

 Schools visit in the district and Funds utilization checks.  Verification of various registers maintained by school.  Verification of expenditure bills. Preparing the B.R.S.  Civil work visits. R.S.T.C Visits  Preparing the receipts and payments A/C for the financial year.

it's a contract job

I learned how to use online accouting packages of cpsms, tally, soe.

Pros

conducting review monthiy

Cons

over time

I got job satisfaction in attaining target for quality education

Productive,hard work, result oriented but temper free I could establish good relationship and co operation between and among my subordinates

Pros

timely healthy food

Cons

journey

Productive and a dream job as it was a government job

My regular timing was from 10 to 5 and i always tried to keep it punctual. I have learned how to manage in a stressful enviorrnnment and also how to utilize the time to best in free times. There was a time when i had to finish my project within a time bound,and it was too small,the work time was horrible,but the satisfaction after i finished it before the time bound was awsome