Satin Creditcare Network Ltd

India50 reviews

Satin Creditcare Network Ltd insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Productive and Fun Place

All good, must join by every one. Best Work Place for each one to do the Job. Feels relaxation and comfort while working.Seniors are very supportive and responsive.

6 year experience 2 year 6 manth bm experience

Microfinance good job and mp Mandsour location and glj model and ret of interest best and costumer best service and best other locations and best opportunity

Pros

Best

Cons

Normal

Malout

Good company good banifit good management good job very good culture satin creditcare network Limited company i am working for as sr Quailty Officer in malout branch hard working and paid good salary for company

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good company for work.Salary was good.Disbursement process is easy and quick.customer satisfied to take loan from Satin Credit care network limited.also Recovery process was good

Disciplined job, Seniors Colleagues beahviour and support is well.

Satin credit care is a big company in microfinance sector it provide better salary to his employee but workload is more, and no work/life balance in Auditors, job if u r bachelor u can survive if u married u have facing many problems like early morning travelling and stay for a week at far most branches severally u have spent only Holidays sometimes with ur family.

Pros

Internally Job change, promotion, remuneration etc.

Cons

Long hours working, including travelling from one place to another place.

Productivity and fun work place

Joy full work place, helpful manager etc. Good team members. Enjoying my job. Good future. Experienced manager, expected salary. Working with enjoying the team members.

Challenging Workplace

Best Place to work, Job Security, Salary On time, Appraisal On time. Growth Outing,. Learning new things. visit new places best company ever i had. enjoy

Great work place

It's fantastic company for working. Good organization structure. Employee benefits is superb. Great work place. We will manage company and personal life also.

Good

Good working environment in the satin credit care, Senior are very helpful and supportive, Company provide salary time to time. Never dealy. Advanced process is very good this company.

Enhance my knowledge

I have a started my first jib with satin and I am afraid also that I thought I would be able to this job. But the management was so good that I could do it. Thankyou Satin to enhance my knowledge and my ability.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Satin Creditcare Network Ltd?

I think Satin creditcare good company for work.

Satin creditcare Network Ltd. good MFI company for work. Work culture is very good. Salary good but different location wise not provide others facility.

Really a very good environment to work.

It was a great experience to work & developed my managerial skills with Satin Creditcare Network Ltd. Definitely I would prefer to rejoin, if get opportunity.

It was a great experience with this company.

I like working with this company but only one reason behind this job is that I have not in my area. I was joined at ambala cantt. I am looking for a job in varanasi....

There have a good environment for the work. All staffs were very supportive and helping nature. the best organisation i never have seen ever before but there have some salary issue but else all was good there.

Office

Job is very simple but management very worst management Thing If you all workrs management control our thinking but workrs forceing work workrs any anytime work work no free 5:30 5:30 a.m. 11:30 a.m. p.m. work time lunch time not available

Good company to work

Micro finance is fastest growing sector and satin is one of the best microfinance company . Friendly environment, excellent leadership, and very supportive college.

Satin creditcare network

I like to work in satin creditcare network Ltd company but some family issue i have to leave the job .Its was a nice job i dont have any work load at working time there was no target that u have to collect this much of collections from customers

Nice place to work. I can recommend others to do job in this company. I have spent quality time in this company & gained microfinance experience. So many things to learn. Bright career opportunities.

Graet Company

Great Job. I get 2 time promotion in 1.7 Years. Now Work As a Assistant Branch Manager. Now I am happy. My working palace now Doomdooma Assam. Working on feild

Nice

Helpful management and nice cultural Everything learned enjoy the everyone everyday no tension in working every time good for working with all staff.

Pros

Nice

Cons

Nice

Good Company to work with

The company is definitely good and great to work with, however some of the higher staff would not let you work there if you are not doing things according to them. Even HR will not listen to you if you are about to say anything about the higher staff. According to them, higher staff is always right and people below them are always wrong. Your head can do anything and you can't say anything to anyone. If you are getting a good manager then for sure you would be able to survive in this company otherwise they will do something that you would be forced to leave the company.

Pros

Good Environment only in Satin, dont go for sales or marketing

Cons

Some manager are more than worst

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Satin Creditcare Network Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Satin Creditcare Network Ltd with