Satin Creditcare Network Ltd

India51 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Malout

Good company good banifit good management good job very good culture satin creditcare network Limited company i am working for as sr Quailty Officer in malout branch hard working and paid good salary for company

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Fun with friend

The is very stress and salary was not satisfied but friend was helpfull in part of the job,every morning manager will give target to fulfill and without fulfilled do not enter the office said by manager

Satin Creditcare Network Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager

Good company for work.Salary was good.Disbursement process is easy and quick.customer satisfied to take loan from Satin Credit care network limited.also Recovery process was good

Disciplined job, Seniors Colleagues beahviour and support is well.

Satin credit care is a big company in microfinance sector it provide better salary to his employee but workload is more, and no work/life balance in Auditors, job if u r bachelor u can survive if u married u have facing many problems like early morning travelling and stay for a week at far most branches severally u have spent only Holidays sometimes with ur family.

Pros

Internally Job change, promotion, remuneration etc.

Cons

Long hours working, including travelling from one place to another place.

Productivity and fun work place

Joy full work place, helpful manager etc. Good team members. Enjoying my job. Good future. Experienced manager, expected salary. Working with enjoying the team members.

Challenging Workplace

Best Place to work, Job Security, Salary On time, Appraisal On time. Growth Outing,. Learning new things. visit new places best company ever i had. enjoy

Great work place

It's fantastic company for working. Good organization structure. Employee benefits is superb. Great work place. We will manage company and personal life also.

Good

Good working environment in the satin credit care, Senior are very helpful and supportive, Company provide salary time to time. Never dealy. Advanced process is very good this company.

I think Satin creditcare good company for work.

Satin creditcare Network Ltd. good MFI company for work. Work culture is very good. Salary good but different location wise not provide others facility.

There have a good environment for the work. All staffs were very supportive and helping nature. the best organisation i never have seen ever before but there have some salary issue but else all was good there.

Office

Job is very simple but management very worst management Thing If you all workrs management control our thinking but workrs forceing work workrs any anytime work work no free 5:30 5:30 a.m. 11:30 a.m. p.m. work time lunch time not available

Cons

Good

It's a good company, I love this company,but I want to more salary, I have five years experience in micro finance sector. I am looking forward for new job new opportunity.

good working environment.

hi sir. it is a very good experience to work here as a branch manager. working timing here is 7:00 am to 8:00 pm. first of all we started our day to collection process and after that in same day disbursement.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long working hours

Vaisno Devi temple

This job is very good I'm very happy... But my home is long distance to city branch office because I'm new company joining.... So please new job finding............

very challenging and secured workplace

The company has friendly working environment, special healthcare facilities, women-friendly policies and support among the team members keeps me highly motivated.

Pros

group mediclaim, incentive schemes

Cons

long working hour and salary

hectic work

no time limits, work load is there too much..personal life spoiled..no sunday holiday. salary package very low. no security

Pros

salary on time

Poductive, fun, encouragement

well-versed supervisors great co-workers long work hours less chance to get promoted not holidays expect Holi and Deewali staff of other department is not supporting

Pros

Free lunches, salary on time, full staff support

Cons

long hours, tough routine, no weekday off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Satin Creditcare Network Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Satin Creditcare Network Ltd with