Save the Children

Save the Children Employee Reviews

Good environment to work in save the children, not much expected in salary growth, good management, you can learn new things in organization I recommend to work in save the children
I joined in this Health & Nutrition project in May 2015 at Project Officer & on the basis of my performance & virtue of my merit, I promoted to Project Coordinator & then now Assistant Manager. I got a lot of exposure to health & nutrition sector, practical experience of working with children as well as with other key stakeholders and helped in creating many live case stories impacting on lives of children through different innovating approach.
Pros
Staff benefits provided by the organisation
Cons
Feedback mechanism is poor
good place to work with out much stress and very competitive in work. employees will have lots of benefits like insurance etc. over all nice place to work
Have to meet the prospects in IT corridors and have to ask for the support. Flexible work time and working hours was less as compared to other sectors.
A good organization to work and learn. A pro at organisation-employee relationship, a people's organisation. Helpful and cooperative colleagues @ work
very good...great organisation. Very good work culture. Value for staff. Have great policies and impactful interventions for children. Loving working here
Au travail quand il y a une bonne collaboration avec prise des initiatives,
Pros
Sereinete dans le travail
Cons
Subjectivites en faveur des beneficiaires
Staffs & Colleagues are so helpful. It is a great platform to work on this culture. Its policies are fabulous. There is pick and drop facilities available to Metro Station.
It's a wonderful organisation to work if your boss is unbiased and supportive. Luckily In my case it was the case. I got the pleasure of working in a supportive team and thus got many opportunities to grow.
Save the children est une organisation avec beaucoup des vertus de plaidoyer pour les enfants!
Pros
Salaire satisfaisant
Cons
rien à signaler
I am proud to be work in this company because I am doing my job related to my education with social service, the workplace culture is very good and about management part is too difficult to say it. Here the very important thing is job security except that salary/benefits are good. The hardest part in this job is procurement policy and they give procurement training to all employees. The most enjoyable part of this job is work I am doing related to my education.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Like most NGO's in India, this place is run for the sake of it. No real-world impact. Much better to donate direct to implementing partners, in case you want to. Job-wise, it is comfortable. Roles are created to justify funding. Very high percentage goes into this.
Pros
Job security, as long as you play well
Cons
Political
great and have positive work culture where there is lot of learning.it gives chance to built n grow and will get great technical support and field work where u can get chance to work with all stakeholders
Here is to suportiveseniors.they always guide .how we can growth.there is a issu of leave only .other wise there is good place to work today like family.missing tat.
Pros
Free vaoucher coupans
Cons
Love to be a part of this company atleast for some time period only but learned many things from their and will definitely apply in my future. The company is doing great work for creating a better future for the children.
Pros
Free acomodations, stay, lunch and dinner
Cons
Long working hours and less leaves
This organization has good work culture and is working on child rights which has been my experience through out my carrier. i am interested to work with such organization for longer time.
Save the children is a very good organization to work and the staff is friendly in nature.It gives a sense of satisfaction to work and contribute as a team for the betterment of children.
i was wonderful experience working with Save the Children. its an International NGO so get to learn many new things related to Child Protection and Health from the people around the world.
Pros
Work from Home policy
My responsibility as Project Officer . Managing Education Project in 22 Z.P. Schools in Sinnar, Nashik. i have learned how to manage the Team. Effective Implementation strategy for Quality Learning environment in School. How to Engage other Stake holders for Betterment of Children. Visit to School and Activity with Children this is the enjoyable part for me in Job.
Pros
Perdium & Travel arrangment by SCT
Comfortable work area. Friendly and helpful colleagues. Chirpy environment. Safe and secured. Employee friendly management system.Respect towards all levels of employees.
I have only spent a month in Save The Children, I was there as an intern. I cant say much about the organization with this short experience. But yes, Save The Children has quite smooth work culture. They also gives proper training and exposures to their employees.
Pros
I got quite a good hospitality during my internship
Cons
No one was there as intern guide. I had to manage things on my own. but, in a way that also helped.
  1. Employee Reviews