SBI CARDS logo
SBI CARDS

SBI CARDS Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

I had a good time over there , get something new to learn , training period was good , The ASM Sir and collegues were supportive. After training as I walk in branch which they given me to complete task ,there I learned how to do sourcing with walk in customers and many more.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Timing was fixed

I have comfort with all my team

Am happy to say that I have been working with my team with the new Sprint network from my side.My team would help me a lot to learn more about the position and the other side of the work.

Worst job ever

It's very worst job, those who didn't have a job for long time might think like something is better than nothing, even for them I won't recommend this company, if you join here it'll break your peace of mind, you'll have very stressful career, even your seniors used say quit before it's too late

Best

Work hard and smart as well, Think about company revenue Because company will give a best aportinity to all candidate so that It is necessary to thik Abbot the company

Pros

No comments

Cons

No comments

I learned how to deal with people my

My experience was good as I learned many things during my job .. I learned how to fulfill the targets how to establish relationships with customers it was great experience and now looking ahead

Very good company and proud to work with SBICPCL

The work is very good and also gives money on time, but there is only one problem, even if you do good work, you will not get progress soon. For this you will have to spend a lot of time. So you can go to another place and show more good work and my experience will work in whichever company I will be selected.

good

job is relaxed and peacefull, target is there but not much have tension, teammates are very cooperative and helpfull, our ASM and BRM is also very helpfull to us

Good environment for work

The work environment is good and colleagues I met here are really supportive and fun to work with. Only thing is salary provided is less. Overall good experience.

Worst experience ever

They will hire on basis of backend or back office work but at the end they will push you to sales executive. Never ever worked around so cheap and worst surrounding. Environment is very negative not at all job is secured.

That's a good job for start your career

SBI collection is best for learning collection. And the company provide DRA Certificate after complete your DRA exam. And collection are best process in sbi credit card.

Jobs at SBI CARDS

See more jobs

This company is good

It's a over all good company.working at sbi cards means working with an autonomous institution like sbi and that helps a lot to explore your self and find new dimensions of work.

marketing and sitting job

daily a sale is compulsory marketing and sale hardest part of job is to achieved the monthly or daily target office team fun and office enviorment daily marketing work and document hecking is also involved

Its a over all good company ..

Company is good but salary and insentive will not come on time properly.and the main thing is only one week off in a month. this is totally in adjustable problem

Good experience overall

The profile was great. Got a lot to learn as I had to handle the entire sales and operations. Salaries paid here are good. Only work life balance can be improved.

Job security is good

SBI Card is growing company and they provide job security to the employee and they have good job culture.company policy for female employee is really very good.

Good Environment to work

Working at Sbi Cards means working with an autonomous institution like Sbi and that helps a lot to explore yourself and find new dimensions of Work.But the pressure they give on employees is very intensive but their monthly salary remunaration is not up to the mark and rest everything is okay.

Good

a typical day at work What your learned Management Work palce culture The hardest part of the job The most enjoyable part of the job Your company review and job title will be shown publicly on indeed

Minimum time maximum output

A day start we download file from system and bifercate as per location and as per docboy, call the clients and book the appointments allocate them to our docboys. Management is very good, work culture is freindly atmosphere, and most enjoyable part to interact with new clients and challenging with new problems.

Worst place to work

I would not recommend any one to work in SBI CARDs. One of the worst company I have ever worked. management is worst part. SBI card is purely money centric nowadays.. you will not be able to balance work life.

Good Workplace

SBI Card Is Very Good Company For A Job,But In This Company We Have No Job Security.SBICards Provides Us All Facility Like:-Free Lunch,Proper Seating Arrangment In Bank But SBI Card Customer Care Service Is Worst.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hour

Good

Good but salery is low and not job security remaining its good job its my experience so job job security and salery two promises please salovd

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBI CARDS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SBI CARDS with