SBI Life insurance company ltd

SBI Life insurance company ltd Employee Reviews

India58 reviews

insurancelifelonggoodexperiencecompanymanagementjob

Great Learning, Experience and Exposure

Overall i was actually blessed to be a part of the Company and work with them, but I couldn't find a fast paced growth within the Company which is why I gained some experience and looking for better opportunities

Pros

Feel valued, Insurance benefits, Managerial Support

Cons

Less moneyary benefits

Great Brand value in India

Overall little much satisfied, salary and hike benefits are low for non sales staffs, co staffs are good and office ambience with work process was too good

Pros

Way of work process culture

Cons

Financial needs of staff

SBI Life insurance company ltd insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Job security and nice work culture

There is job security and work culture is good. They give lots of Branches is not easy to handle. Management is good With Friendly nature.

Productive and supportive

It's good for me to have work with sbi life insurance co. As associate. Working environment is good and helpful. Support from seniors and staff was good and learning new things.

Pros

Helpful and supportive environment

Cons

Long hours, Leaves not approved

Productive and fun place to work

As a sr executive in operations, it was a very good joband a very good people to work with. They support and they help you to succeed. I loved working with them.

Pros

Job security and benefits

Cons

Pressure

Learning skills and

The SBI life insurance co ltd is such very good compny to work with them and motivating on achiving the parameters and fun activity career growing ...

Stressful place to work with

Poor management, untimely review meetings in late evening far from your branch. Regular long distance late evening meetings. Non realistic target numbers according to the branches that one handle.

Very pressurised environment

Even if you do a business of 1 crore without protection business u won't even get 1 rupee as incentive. Company has to work towards the incentive revision.

Pros

Cons

Very pressure, no holidays on sunday as well. Very very difficult to manage personal life.

Trustable by people easy to selling

I have very good experience in this company.people can make long term Career with SBI. When ever your boss,s are good human otherwise people how have working long time & becoming your boss they

Postive environment and a helpfull staff

I have learnt lots of things in SBI life insurance. When I came here I did not have any experience of Insurance sector, but as staff is very cooperative and helpfull I came to learn how to deal with hinderence. Office environment is pretty good enjoyable. Sometime we do some activities and celebrate birthdays and festival together.

Stressful

There is no humanity for the superiors. Managerial politics and pressureful culture and behavior...No moral support...only business...business business...

It is fun and difficult

SBI Life insurance is a very good lead company. Its a one of the successful company in life insurance. I learned many things from SBI Life Insurance company. Marketing is a difficult one but my colleagues and management very helpful to me.

Good

Not much pressure,work colleagues great and have a lot of knowledge and experience that they keep sharing and educating. Cons Hardly any perks or incentives. So far as a management trainee absolutely nothing apart from salary. Advice to Management Kindly give the management trainees that you hire a more intellectually challenging job than making them go through the same growth hierarchy as that a graduate goes through.

Best company

Best company for employ.All senior are supporting and all stafs are supporting.one of the best company to work .Sbi life is a big brand and every one want to work with thi company.

Excellent place to work

If any body wants to to work in Insurance company then SBI life insurance is the best insurance company to work. I have joined this company on jan 2010 as operations executive and resigned on 2018 from the post of Business development Manager. My overall experience is very good. Management is very good & helpful, lots of growth opportunities are there in SBI life. I always miss Sbi Life in my life.

Productive and fun place

Learning place, proper and regular trainings, Excellent place to work, awesome team members, good management, good family welfare, food coupons are provided, annual functions, offsite are conducted every year...etc.

Pros

Good working atmosphere

Cons

Long working hours...

Non productive & Vulnerable organisation

The organisation is full of cheap politics to the very likes of Senior management if you are good at "ball licking management" then its good for you. Not worth my time,

Worst environment

Not at all good place to work only dominating and torchering always say to work on holidays n Sunday wrst environment.meeting in evening after 7pm not

Pros

Worst experience

Cons

Worst experience

good

i have learnt how to be productive and professional for the job assigned to us. it was a good experience. I had a great support from my trainer and manager.

Good working atmosphere

Good working atmosphere Employer friendly Attractive incentives Good Management Good initiatives for emoloyer growth and development plannings Health care facilities

Pros

Family Health care facility

Good company to work

Best place to work. "Good work life balance,Brand Name listed company experienced top management,excellent work conditions and good vision of the company

Pros

employee friendly

Cons

Everything is fine in the company, keep continue

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBI Life insurance company ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SBI Life insurance company ltd with