SBI Life Insurance
View all SBI Life Insurance reviews

SBI Life Insurance

SBI Life Insurance Employee Review

Worst company ever

Don't work ever with Sbi life ins.co , very very worst company including your work and also the people sitting there is very very bad i strongly recommend not ever work with sbi life.

Same role

Fun work place

Everything is ok.Fun work place.. yearly 2 time going to off site.. working time is small problem in month end and year end time.. they conducted so many activities in every month for operations staff also...

Pros

Off site tour

Cons

Hours is not proper in month end time
Same role

No comments

Nice job I struggle first 2month and I put training in erode after I finish my training my work going very smooth my reporting manger's was very support.
Same location

Good place to work for.

starting days were bit hard to manage, but things went smooth afterwards, I learned lot about the recruitment thing , love to deal with the employee's queries and solve them. management was good enough, working culture was good lot of month to month events were conducted for employees. Hardest part was to get transferred to other department , which is as per companies norms. the most enjoyable part was interaction with the employees listening to their quires and solving them.

Pros

good policies

Cons

job insecurity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBI Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SBI Life Insurance with