SBI

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

I was a contract employee

Satisfied with the exposure I had. Go getter type people will find it useful. Else, you will get lost in the crowd. Typical monotonous or a challenging job depends upon the individual.

Pros

Learning avenues

Cons

Long working hours

working in good conditions & having good collogues.

working experience in SBI was good. I enjoyed the work culture and support from management. The best part is that management support if you are working with full energy and honesty.

Pros

Supportive from all the staff and management.

Cons

Stress to sell the life insurance& working on holidays.

Productive and fun work place

Thanks SBIC for teaching me alot. Working here was a great proud to me. Full supporting staff and premises. Learnt a standard of living by working over there

Stressful and tiresome work

I learned handling of tough situations every day and enjoyed it. Work culture is very poor and most of the time management is not concerned about your work. I enjoyed the most at my tenure at Uttrakhand and love to work again there. Your learn dynamism and how to handle challenges.

Pros

loans at lower rate of interest for staff

Cons

long and untiring duty hours

It was fine

It was just internship. I worked 2 months. My mentor gave me task other than my project title.I was made to sell ATM swap machine at local market and to make report on it and review it

Ok

It was good experience working in sbi.Working in different locations and different assignment gives a lot of insights into various facets of banking and related activities

Productive and fun at work place

good we can join there and salary paid to be good .v good work place ,good emplyees and fun will be there always .good,good, good,good , can join on it s a good

nice management and provide good environment to customer

work with sbi into my village,provide good environment to customer and warm communication with customer for all services.good contact with customer for future services.

good and work friendly

a very good and friendly environment with excessive technological implements that will provide you with friendly customer service and advisory to serve them respectfully.

1)A typical day at work, 2)management 3)the most enjoyable part of the job

SBI Card Is Very Good Company For A Job,But In This Company We Have No Job Security.SBICards Provides Us All Facility Like:-Free Lunch,Proper Seating Arrangment In Bank But SBI Card Customer Care Service Is Worst.

Productive and competitive

It is a challenging and rewarding career in SBI.There is lot of space for learning and improving the career. Transparent promotion policy is followed by the bank.I could learn the credit appraisal skill in agricultural advances and SME Advances.

It's a good for employees

All the experience should be consider a good working for company and doing a good work for company and got all good memories and life achievement for a bright future and growing with attached in company also

Highly energising

Fruitful work experience and learning habits developed through interactions with colleagues and superiors. A competitive culture is naturally ingrained through fusion of ideas and results percolated on a broad canvass as banking per se is multi dimensional.

Excellent

Excellent working culture effective management customer oriented programming excellent training culture quite dynamic planning results oriented customer service

Drive, motivation and enthusiasm

Direct marketing is about making direct contact with existing and potential customers to promote products or services.I got to learn how to generate a response from targeted customers. Direct marketing works because it puts your message in front of people. However, unsolicited letters, phone calls, faxes, emails and texts must only be sent to people and businesses that have given permission to be contacted.

Chennai

Insurance field has controlled over the vehicle accident in India which controlled over the government traffic control also and public must be money pay to state bank of India for received insurance

SBI has taken good care of me.

My bread and butter for my entire life. Varied work experience. I had the opportunity to work on different jobs while in the organisation. I have worked in HR Exports Gen Bkg. & Credit deptts.

Good not bad

My experience in sbi is good. but target and pressure is very heigh. My post in sbi BRE for credit card. Salary package and incentive plan is Very good .

Good job

Good learning and experience. Staff is co operative. Provided required training. i am very happy with my work in sbi because it is a good challenging job with good support.

Sbi changed my life

Loyalty, honesty pays. Be faithful to your work. Growth of your bread earning engine must be your motto. At times you may be compelled to work 16 hours a day, in exigencies. Never mind, it's for good. Maintain good relations with everyone, there is life outside your work area also.

If this is not the end, then don't join.

The worst management and culture you can imagine is prevalent in SBI with stereotypes and orthodox thinking at its worst. The policies and management are all there to play with you and the perks they show in advertisement is something you'll have to go through an ocean to get them sanctioned in the first place. I wish i could help u more but if there is nothing except this, then and only then join.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SBI with