SBICAP Securities

SBICAP Securities Employee Reviews

India94 reviews

marketsecuritysalaryproductlearnprovidelearningculture

Sbi cap security is a good brand. Work culture is good.

In my experience in SBI Cap security is very good.Work culture is very good. All superior and management is very good very supporting. It's a good brand. You getting good incentives and promotion depend on your performance.

Worst

Worst company I ever work with........ If you are in medical leave they will not provide you salary and no body will help you management is worst overall experience is worst

SBICAP Securities insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness

I am understood about corporate sector

Sbi capsecurities is one of best company for employees. I learnt all from this company like customer handling product selling l, pressure handling. Etc

Great Experience working with SBICAPSEC

Great Experience working with SBICAPSEC Learned many new things and gave my best to the company.On the day wherein I had helped the IT guy with his Networking work i.e LAN I had crimped the RJ45 almost 100 in count that is 50 pairs and he was like you also know this work and was overwhelmed as his work got finished before the stipulated time.

This is the worst place to work for.

This is the worst place to work for you have to explain same thing to eight different people don't know who's your real reporting manager no work culture no employee benefits higher targets.

Quiet good. Job profile is little hectic.

Quiet good experience as I say work profile are bit hectic. You can't be a good work life balance. As profile includes lots of marketing. Sales is the key in financial sector.

Worst company

It's not professional atmosphere, not giving your incentives on time and not release full n final on time. Not release full balance amount really it's worst 👎

Pros

No support from top management

Cons

Long hour jobs without job security

Low salaryPolitics,high work pressure,worst working culture, no proper working condition

This company is filled with politics in every department.you won't ve paid as per the work pressure. You will not get promotion even if you work hard. A person with less experience than will be promoted. No proper infrastructure. This company is sustaining only on the name of SBI, other than that. You will neither achieve something here nor your knowledge will increase. Would recommend not to opt this company.They do not have washroom seperately for women. In the building. You will have to go to public washroom or in other building.

Pros

Salary on time Flexible working timing

Cons

Politics Poor infrastructure Management No promotion No accountability/ responsibility

Productive , learning and fun

Productive , learning and fun Bank holidaysLess working hoursAchievable targets Good managersNo politicsWork with bank staffLearn about banking

Pros

Bank holidays Less working hours Achievable targets

Working here is awesome we learn lot of things here.

Working ambience is very good. We need to prove ourselves every day here... I have enjoyed the work. We learn lot of things here. Management is very good and they treat employees very nicely.

Pros

They provide conveyance

Bank is good

Not good not bad bank is good place but my sm use bad words .extremely non sense .Not know how to talk nd how to say to do work ... its was bad .. no covid sallry but they promish brofe i got positive

Nothing else

Don't joined, because they have no path & diration of work. There is working like Bossism style. Superior not work with your quality. They have no new ideas.

Good

All over average experience to work in this organisation. Company did not give you time to learn a lot. Some time it is hacti day because of sales presurre

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive and great fun place

Need to recruit some good n professional persons who have good skills n knowledge . Should be change their recruitment process that would professionally hard .

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Very poor

Worst managment ,Poor facility , work stress, pressure , no time of salary, no growth Can't survive in this company Difference between saying and doing

good learning experience

I joined there as a management trainee and have learned a lot in the period there, Got a closure of how the capital markets operate and the workculture is really nice

Products Knowledge, Progress in Management Learning

Over all great experience, total financial product knowledge, experienced staff, good management, worked in head office, financial capital of India. relationship in the market increased.

Pros

Free Lunch

Learning experience

Over all got metro experience, increase contacts, improved communication & spiritual growth too. Various financial products experience, built huge network of IFAs & recruit sizable employees

6 months

Good and very good job in sbicap Securities and good condition and the other third party work is still on the market for banking services crax selling

Its a good company to work i recommend to work with the company

It was a very good experience working with SBI CAP SECURITIES. Banking staff at the work were very helpful.Working with the company fir two years is great achievement to me.

Productivity and Some PSU Bank Culture.

Working here does not feel that you are are working like MNCs.But Its Ok to work. Salary is less according to work. There is Some State Bank Culture. So New things Implementation is Slow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBICAP Securities. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SBICAP Securities with

• SBICAP Securities
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?