SBICAP Securities logo
SBICAP Securities
View all SBICAP Securities reviews

SBICAP Securities

SBICAP Securities Employee Review

Productivity and Some PSU Bank Culture.

Working here does not feel that you are are working like MNCs.But Its Ok to work. Salary is less according to work. There is Some State Bank Culture. So New things Implementation is Slow.

Same role

Productive and Fun place

I have been working in Sbicap Securities Ltd for last 5 years and it is great experience is this esteemed organisation. I have learn from my senior how can investement in share market and getting good returns. In this Company the segmentation is totally different from all sectors ,reason is that we only not focus those who are bigger investor but also focus small investor also.We take feedback from Customer also whether he is satisfy of this product or not .Our Company motive is first satisfaction of customers.
Same location

Good job for lerner

I lent many things about marketing ,how can maintain customer relation and sale the many product regarding financial products

Nothing else

Don't joined, because they have no path & diration of work. There is working like Bossism style. Superior not work with your quality. They have no new ideas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBICAP Securities. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SBICAP Securities with

• SBICAP Securities
  • Productivity and Some PSU Bank Culture.