SBICAP Securities

SBICAP Securities Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Over all great experience, total financial product knowledge, experienced staff, good management, worked in head office, financial capital of India. relationship in the market increased.
Pros
Free Lunch
Over all got metro experience, increase contacts, improved communication & spiritual growth too. Various financial products experience, built huge network of IFAs & recruit sizable employees
Good work environment good experience provided over here. Good staff and opportunity over her good to start your career. Recommended to work here for good experience and further growth
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Increments low
My experience in this company was bad due to my manager. He never let me take ownership of work and he was extremely short tempered. My learning got hampered.
Learning prospective is very good company. No work pressure of target ND goals .no work stretch in the company.all is good and environment is good. That is nothing much more
Worked under very pressurizing situation , no timings need to work even 12 hrs in day. will suggest not to work under such firm...........................................................
Cons
Excellent exp to work wid ssl ie sbicap securities ltd Lot of opportunity in growth excellent working culture products Good customer base providing 3platform to trade
Pros
Cons
Not as such
SBICAP Securities Ltd corporate office is fantastic. No expense is spared when it comes to technology and infrastructure. Get to work with one of the most talented research team and experts in the financial markets. Long working hours and relatively low pay, but a lot of learning opportunity. Subsidized and healthy food in the cafeteria. Overall a really good place to work at.
Pros
Subsidized Meals, Positive work environment, Talented and supportive colleagues
Cons
Long working hours, low pay.
Working with SBI and its Associate Companies is a memorable experience give lot of opportunities for learning and development. I rate this as five star rating.
Pros
Opportuniy for Progression, good work culture
Cons
Large Geographical Spread
Good work culture i like working here due to learned more about financial market good environment here. Also like to work here but growth wise not good.
Good to work & learn so much things. Getting information at the time of work. Team work. Team management in work place. Giving fair chance to Fresher to learn new things and skills.
Pros
Reasonable lunches
Cons
Late seating
Good place to work for entry level. Get learned how to deal with customers as basically you going to tackle with SBI customer which are more rigid and difficult to understand; so as the policies of company too.
Excellent company but package is very less and yearly increment also very less I got rating of 4 and increment of very less.Boss and working environment is good
its a brooking forum,fresher are always welcome here,best place to make career in share market.always you can get new challenges,there is no bond for joining the company
Very good experience with Sbicap securities limited. Long service hours. Learn lot of things. I am working as deputy manager in compliance department. Handling complaints from respective exchange . Compliance Due digilance for company.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
learned lot of things like how equity and derivatives market work. There were always a team work to do, so we were having nice bunch of co workers. Hardest part of job was to communicate with clients and solve their query as soon as possible.
I enjoyed the work there. I learned a lot from this organisation. Management was very good. My co workers was very helpful.
Pros
Work atmosphere
Cons
1) Designed all research reports released by research team. 2) Whole range of marketing materials, back office forms and research documents. 3) Served creativity at work along with innovative concepts for pamphlets, broachers, banners, standees, posters for marketing and promotional campaigns and activities. 4) Created web banners and promotional banners for official website. 5) Created design for online e-mailers for our clients. 6) Cost saving and vendor management: Introduced new vendors for printing and publication thus saving cost to the company.
Pros
lunch
Not MBA Finance level job, Long working hours, Good team leaders.
Pros
Good team leaders.
Cons
Long working hours
I joined as a trainee and was provided with an environment conducive for my professional and personal growth. The organization has the backing of one of the biggest financial companies of India and is very ambitious. I was given the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology. Overall it was a very rewarding experience. Although the pay is less and the raises arent good either.
SBI CAP securities is a good company but there was so salary issues fo Off role employees.