SBICAP Securities

SBICAP Securities Job Security & Advancement reviews

Need to recruit some good n professional persons who have good skills n knowledge . Should be change their recruitment process that would professionally hard .
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I joined there as a management trainee and have learned a lot in the period there, Got a closure of how the capital markets operate and the workculture is really nice
It was a very good experience working with SBI CAP SECURITIES. Banking staff at the work were very helpful.Working with the company fir two years is great achievement to me.
Working here does not feel that you are are working like MNCs.But Its Ok to work. Salary is less according to work. There is Some State Bank Culture. So New things Implementation is Slow.
Good work environment good experience provided over here. Good staff and opportunity over her good to start your career. Recommended to work here for good experience and further growth
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Increments low
Very good company to work good management and very good salary discipline ..Emps benefits also good ..Company is trying to be online by their new initiatives .
Good working environment in the company but the management actually changes the target very frequently and growth as per their targets are not good. Chances of growing and learning new things in the company is not there. Overall experience is good
There are good opportunities to advance your a career. Management is very supportive of your ideas and suggestions. Telecommuting is permitted, flexible schedule. The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.
My experience in this company was bad due to my manager. He never let me take ownership of work and he was extremely short tempered. My learning got hampered.
Learning prospective is very good company. No work pressure of target ND goals .no work stretch in the company.all is good and environment is good. That is nothing much more
I have been working in Sbicap Securities Ltd for last 5 years and it is great experience is this esteemed organisation. I have learn from my senior how can investement in share market and getting good returns. In this Company the segmentation is totally different from all sectors ,reason is that we only not focus those who are bigger investor but also focus small investor also.We take feedback from Customer also whether he is satisfy of this product or not .Our Company motive is first satisfaction of customers.
Very Good organization . I started my career and grewed up here only. Supportive higher officialls. Good incentive structure.More options for learning new things.
Excellent exp to work wid ssl ie sbicap securities ltd Lot of opportunity in growth excellent working culture products Good customer base providing 3platform to trade
Pros
Cons
Not as such
Constant change of leadership and moving of goal posts. Example. I applied for a management position and it took 9 months for any candidates to be contacted for interview. Sales targets would be increased mid cycle which according to the FSA this is not allowed. I found it very hard to know what I was trying to achieve
Working with SBI and its Associate Companies is a memorable experience give lot of opportunities for learning and development. I rate this as five star rating.
Pros
Opportuniy for Progression, good work culture
Cons
Large Geographical Spread
Good work culture i like working here due to learned more about financial market good environment here. Also like to work here but growth wise not good.
The company work related to share market .Company job environment is good but no job security.Also salary is not up to the mark as compare to work.Management was very poor.
Good to work & learn so much things. Getting information at the time of work. Team work. Team management in work place. Giving fair chance to Fresher to learn new things and skills.
Pros
Reasonable lunches
Cons
Late seating
Good place to work for entry level. Get learned how to deal with customers as basically you going to tackle with SBI customer which are more rigid and difficult to understand; so as the policies of company too.
its been an great honor and at most privilege of mine working with sbi cap securities .i have exposed to many good and valuable clients to whom i can always be approached with any kind of products .i was able acquire a great knowledge in banking sector and related things regarding banking but also other than banking
Good company to work with stable life but Salary growth is very slow because company is not in good profit overall it is a good choice
  1. Job Security & Advancement