SBICAP Securities

SBICAP Securities Management reviews

I joined there as a management trainee and have learned a lot in the period there, Got a closure of how the capital markets operate and the workculture is really nice
Worst managment ,Poor facility , work stress, pressure , no time of salary, no growth Can't survive in this company Difference between saying and doing
Over all great experience, total financial product knowledge, experienced staff, good management, worked in head office, financial capital of India. relationship in the market increased.
Pros
Free Lunch
Very good company to work good management and very good salary discipline ..Emps benefits also good ..Company is trying to be online by their new initiatives .
Good experience in that company and feeling good employees and colleges are cooperative , in a word good working ambiance. management is very good and look after their employee and statutory facility and benefits are there...................
Management is not supportive. They can't understand the problem of a grassroot level employee. They need only business n business. Like- Apna kaam banta, bharme jaye janta.
Good working environment in the company but the management actually changes the target very frequently and growth as per their targets are not good. Chances of growing and learning new things in the company is not there. Overall experience is good
There are good opportunities to advance your a career. Management is very supportive of your ideas and suggestions. Telecommuting is permitted, flexible schedule. The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.
My experience in this company was bad due to my manager. He never let me take ownership of work and he was extremely short tempered. My learning got hampered.
Is good company for challenges and carrier . Very good management system . There mangers are good for guidance. mangers are protective good company.
Workplace culture , Management and facilities provided in branch and offices are good . Senior person are providing support ,Subsidised food items in canteen area .
Nice culture but very high target nice management and all services tl and hr salary banafit is good life is good all team and all sbi fungtion there ar good all the prooduct
Pros
Nice
Cons
Ok
Only bonds, no other products.. They advertised as a wealth management role, but no other product, they simply push me for bonds. I was not interested.. so i left...
Not good there is slowing service .and so customer are iritate and executive also iritate. No any management system in SBI . Not give me guidance regarding documents part
Pros
Slow
Cons
Long hrs
Constant change of leadership and moving of goal posts. Example. I applied for a management position and it took 9 months for any candidates to be contacted for interview. Sales targets would be increased mid cycle which according to the FSA this is not allowed. I found it very hard to know what I was trying to achieve
SBICAP securities ltd is the place where we can develop and build our knowledge towards the investment and portfolio management, I have learn how to work in complicated situation and to manage it.
Pros
low work pressure
i learnt so many things from branches of sbi like banking also because sbicap securities allotted branches for sourcing , workplace is so good and team managent is also good nothing is hardest in ths job but their is no possibility of growth.
Pros
team management
Cons
less growth
The company work related to share market .Company job environment is good but no job security.Also salary is not up to the mark as compare to work.Management was very poor.
Good to work & learn so much things. Getting information at the time of work. Team work. Team management in work place. Giving fair chance to Fresher to learn new things and skills.
Pros
Reasonable lunches
Cons
Late seating
A typical day at work, Workplace culture, the most enjoyable part of the job, the hardest part of the job, management, asdfsdfsdfsdfsdfasdfasdffsadfadfasdf
adorable job and a pleasant place to work nice work culture issue is with salary management is very considetate need to handle pressure of clients at times