SBICAP Securities

SBICAP Securities Work-Life Balance reviews

Working here does not feel that you are are working like MNCs.But Its Ok to work. Salary is less according to work. There is Some State Bank Culture. So New things Implementation is Slow.
I got lot of things to learn from here and market situation how to face the clients. Company is too good if you are proving your targets. You can earn lot here as well as you get respect.
Good working environment in the company but the management actually changes the target very frequently and growth as per their targets are not good. Chances of growing and learning new things in the company is not there. Overall experience is good
There are good opportunities to advance your a career. Management is very supportive of your ideas and suggestions. Telecommuting is permitted, flexible schedule. The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.
Very Good organization . I started my career and grewed up here only. Supportive higher officialls. Good incentive structure.More options for learning new things.
Worked under very pressurizing situation , no timings need to work even 12 hrs in day. will suggest not to work under such firm...........................................................
Cons
Excellent exp to work wid ssl ie sbicap securities ltd Lot of opportunity in growth excellent working culture products Good customer base providing 3platform to trade
Pros
Cons
Not as such
Working with SBI and its Associate Companies is a memorable experience give lot of opportunities for learning and development. I rate this as five star rating.
Pros
Opportuniy for Progression, good work culture
Cons
Large Geographical Spread
Good work culture i like working here due to learned more about financial market good environment here. Also like to work here but growth wise not good.
Good place to work for entry level. Get learned how to deal with customers as basically you going to tackle with SBI customer which are more rigid and difficult to understand; so as the policies of company too.
Good company to work with stable life but Salary growth is very slow because company is not in good profit overall it is a good choice
Excellent company but package is very less and yearly increment also very less I got rating of 4 and increment of very less.Boss and working environment is good
its a brooking forum,fresher are always welcome here,best place to make career in share market.always you can get new challenges,there is no bond for joining the company
Work on financial instrument like share, bond mf, sip. . This is under nbfc co ,lower salary, lower life balance,lower management
Very good experience with Sbicap securities limited. Long service hours. Learn lot of things. I am working as deputy manager in compliance department. Handling complaints from respective exchange . Compliance Due digilance for company.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Nice place to work and feel like you are in secured organisation. the job/work culture will as good as Government Job. very less salary offered and will be getting you promotion very late.
Cons
i am not comfartable to do work here. firstly salary is not sufficient. atmosphere is not good.growth is not yet here.i want a job more sufficient than this .
Pros
free launches
Cons
Good place to learn the basics and cultivates employee development. Helped me get my skill set for further career development.
I enjoyed the work there. I learned a lot from this organisation. Management was very good. My co workers was very helpful.
Pros
Work atmosphere
Cons
I joined as a trainee and was provided with an environment conducive for my professional and personal growth. The organization has the backing of one of the biggest financial companies of India and is very ambitious. I was given the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology. Overall it was a very rewarding experience. Although the pay is less and the raises arent good either.
Its was working very nice,the work was liberal only sme time better to work here
Pros
Cons
Some times