Scaler Academy

Scaler Academy Employee Reviews

India41 reviews

cultureworkgreatscalerteamcompanyworkingamazing

Fine work place

An organization which takes care of its employees and their well being. However, if you are in sales, sometimes work can be hectic, especially if you will not meet the target.

Excellent Work Culture!!!

Scaler has an amazing work culture.They also provide us with flexibility in timings.The teammates and managers are very supportive here. We have a young, diversified and a skilled workforce. I so happy to start my corporate journey with scaler.

Insights into Scaler Academy

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Good work culture and supportive people,

I am loving to work here. All the people are so cooperative here. Mentors are supportive. And the best thing is the bootcamp that they provide us before joining.

One of the best Ed-Tech Startups

At scaler, the work culture and timings are very flexible. From the very first day they take care of you and try their best that you have a great experience working here. It's not only just work, rather they host occasional fun events and activities to enjoy yourself while simultaneously working. A really great place to start your career.

Pros

The work culture is really good, The team is very helpful and supportive, The environment allows you to grow and learn by leaps and bounds.

Cons

Not much to say here.

An Awesome Ed tech To Work

If you're looking to accelerate your career growth, this is the place. You're pushed to be innovative and bring new ideas to the table. Lot of options to grow in your career and help you to acquire a more professional horizon. Never seen such kind of an org anywhere else in India. Happy to work with Scaler.

Pros

Being in Edtech industry and maintaining work ethics and work life balance is a major plus at Scaler

Cons

There are no cons as such. It is the best place to start a career.

Great Growth and Superb Work Culture

Excellent company to work with. The team is superb and the managers are so supportive. Great work culture and great work-life balance as well. The teammates are very supportive. You are given ample opportunities and the system is pretty transparent. The top-level management is great and always open to feedback.

Pros

Ownership, Insurance, Bonuses, Free to experiment things, Your voice is heard

Excellent work culture and great place for learning

Great place to grow your career. People are very nice, creative and supportive. I learnt a lot that will help me in growing professionally. Workplace culture is great. Would recommend.

Great Organization to work With!!!!!!!!!!

I have been working here for a few months now, the great thing about this place is that I get multiple opportunities that pushes my limits and help me grow professionally. I am working with an amazing team and get to experiment a lot.Happy to join such an amazing place!!!

Great learning and work experience

Great company to learn more about technology. Its not only about sales here. Its career oriented company which can get an employee to a great peak. Recommended

Pros

Great mentorship from managers

Cons

Nothing as such

Great work culture

The company is good to work with. The work culture is also really good. The work culture is different as compared to the other organizations. The management is also really good

Fun to work with and getting us to work productively

The interview process and the on-boarding process are super fun and the people here are very skilled and experienced and you won't feel at all that you are working here for the first time because they are so friendly and supporting to work with.

Amazing Environment and Work Culture

The atmosphere of working is pleasant, Everyone is supportive from the time your interview is scheduled. The work timings are flexible. You are motivated to independently take decisions in your work, which is incredible.

Amazing place to learn and grow!

Super motivated and hard working team. Challenging work environment with motivated and driven team mates. The culture is young, energetic and lively which makes the job even more interesting!

Broad work role, lots of learning

One has the freedom to do their work in their own wayThe work role is quite broad hence more value to you if you can keep pace. Overall best experience

Pros

One has the freedom to do their work in their own way, The work role is quite broad hence more value to you if you can keep pace

Cons

Vibe of the place is great.

It is a young and fun organisation.The work culture is very chill and easy going.Founders & team members are nice and supportive. They offer a very flexible work environment.

Pros

Free Food, Beautiful Office, Young and enthusiasti workforce

Cons

Start-up madness & chaos.

Great Place to Upskill

Scaler Academy has some of the best people to work with and overall great work culture. It’s a highly meritocratic organization that believes in getting stronger together.

Great work environment. Very good co-workers

The culture of the company is phenomenal. You get a lot of scope to grow and take ownership of things. If you work hard, you are amply rewarded. Everyone is super supportive.

Pros

Friendly co-workers, knowledgeable seniors, freedom to explore different approaches, complete ownership

Cons

Lack of discipline, micro management

Healthy work place

It's been 6 months now and I feel the company has a flat hierarchical structure fostering ease of approachability. Overall, it's been an awesome experience so far.

Cons

Change is constant but sometime too much change is not always great

Broad work role, lots of learning

One has the freedom to do their work in their own way.Work role is quite broad hence more value to you if you can keep pace. Sometimes work calls for odd hours, can say a little work-life imbalance exists.

Best Culture, Great Work & Amazing Company.

- Great Culture- Smart and Helpful people- Pay, perks, employee benefits, stock options, etc.- Your voice is heardOverall Best Culture, Great Work & Amazing Company.

Pros

Flexible work hours, Free Food

Cons

Uneven distribution of work at times.

Work Learn And Grow. Awesome Work Environment

I’ve been working with Scaler for last one year, it just feels amazing to work here, be it the work culture or the people in my team there is so much to experience and learn on a daily basis!Scaler is an amazing company that is in a hyper growth phase and we are going through some Growing Pains. But that is the exciting part. To be part of that journey.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scaler Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement