Scanpoint Geomatics

Scanpoint Geomatics Employee Reviews

Good support from the management. Good place to work . Managerial support gives me more strength to do enough and raise my standards of work every single day.
A typical day at work is working efficiently with GIS knowledge. Need to store data in database and rectifying satellite images. The GIS utilities are the most important things to learn.The workplace culture is both fun and flexible
Good work culture Learned to apply domain and technical knowledge at bigger level. Chance to work at Program Management Level rather than at just a Project Management. Hardest part of the job is GIS domain, but sufficient trainings were given. Efficient and knowledgeable higher management. The most enjoyable moment, being journeyed from developer to AVP, company entrusted entirely to be the part of their product component development (Research and Development) Process oriented as per CMMi Level 3 Organization gives everyone a fair chance to grow.
Team is Supportive and helpful, Helps you in difficulty. Management is Average. Daily Scrum meeting. Project planning. Other Departments employee is also helpful
Its been less than a year for me and the company is growing steadily. The old management has been replaced with the new and much more matured management. Its fairly stable company with great future ahead. Here are few things the company is actively fixing and based on its learning from past experience: improvement in management efficiency Financial prudence Focus on end user product experience Hiring new talent with good leadership capabilities
Pros
stable, no work pressure, no micro management
Cons
old school management, convervative
Working with SGL since last 1 year and get the opportunity to grow along with company. Excellent package, product training, job security and rewards. Culture wise its good to peer with seniors and management. Everyone is helpful by nature. Enjoyable part is monthly activities and rewards & recognition for the work done.
Pros
Management & Career growth.
Cons
Pressure of deadlines. But still its learning how to do work with time management.
At present, I am working in a BSE listed IT Company. It has significantly contributed to upheld my confidence and also gave an opportunity to work independently which will help me for the future opportunities. As we know that a first job has lasting effect on our personality, believes about the corporate environment, efficiency, approach and fortunately Scanpoint has contributed all the positiveness which can help me to work in a challenging position.
Pros
Freedom to work independently
Cons
Irregular Salary
A great place for the freshers to start their job with. Excellent platform to gain knowledge especially for IT and GIS field. Team being small, you get exposed to multiple workflows which keeps you updating.
Pros
Good Knowledge, Exposure to all workflows
Cons
Salary, Management
Very Bad management Politics Doesn't pay salary in time Will not leave any employee if gets a better job 3 years bond plays with employee future
Pros
Cons
Rules, Salary payment
daily 9 hours learned many softwrae.Arc gis Autocad,Igis. managment is very very very bad the hardest part of a job is waitnig for a salary.now last 3 mnth there is no salary. when everybody talking abut salary.
Pros
free
bad
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Scanpoint Geomatics?