Scantech Laser Pvt. Ltd

Scantech Laser Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra

Good Company

Company products are good and having wide scope and demand in market. High management peoples are very good and treating like a family company will have very good future.

Not a good place to work not safe for female workers also salary and ot is not on time and the work cluture as well as mangement is not proper would not recommend this company to anyone

A great place to express one's talents and skills along with good cooperative team work to achieve the goals in time with minimum cost effect and source.

Good practical experience

I learnt practical aspects of engineering in my job in Scantech Laser Pvt. Ltd.This is my first job after i completed my engineering.My job required me to first understand about the new components that are going to be used, then understand the circuit working and complete making the electronic circuitry.Then it was required of me to complete testing and troubleshooting of the circuits with suitable changes as and when required.The job was very informative and enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scantech Laser Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Scantech Laser Pvt. Ltd
  • Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?