SCCA

SCCA Employee Reviews

Very quiet and very limited things we could do.

I was just part of the cleaning crew which meant that I would go after hours and start cleaning like taking out trash, then sweeping and moping. And because it was just me, it was a very quiet workplace. Each day I just learned how to do something better.

Great place... Rewarding

Working with Volunteers, teaching young drivers is the most rewarding experience. Seeing grumpy teens in the morning, become confident drivers in the afternoon is something to smile about.

A wonderful organization, on the cutting edge of research, great patient population and learning environment for patients and employees.

Fast paced professional environment with numerous learning opportunities. Providing care to patients with cutting edge research and trials.Large diverse population of patients.

Cons

Long hours. Poor orientation program. Complex computer systems.

Very active and daily new challenges

Was a good management experience of a 24/7 technical service. The mall is open from 8:00 to 00:00 every day all the year except two half days. It has around 20000 visitors/day. The technical service I was managing included around 60 technical personal without counting external companies. I had in charge all building facility from parking management and marchandise reception area to business center acces stewards including all technical part: Electricity, elevators, water suply, evacuations, CCTV, fire fighting, air-conditioning, access control and all civil engineering.

Pros

Great management experience

Cons

13h/day at least

fun palce

never a dull moment well go back not so much fun poor training

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short lunch

Great Clinical Research Opportunity & Wonderful Patients

Poor management and research structuresRequired to finish tasks over 60+ hoursLack of Training and Support within Division

Pros

clinical research studies - great hands on experience

Cons

lack of sop and management support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SCCA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SCCA