Schawk

Schawk Employee Reviews

I'm work under my team lead which is really male me comfortable and giving a chance to make a decision. I really love to work and I never feel that working hours I love the jobs as well as the clients.
Pros
Food meal coupens
Cons
Short break, 9 hours working include break, shift timing
My work experience at Schawk was good, I had an opportunity to learn more about the FMCG packaging artwork creation, artwork amends and the SAP system.
My work involves mostly involves in Strategizing the client's message. From a design and content perspective. Making sure you say the same thing, but with an added tone of creative professionalism. The work life balance is great and the trust they have shown me over the past decade is been extra-ordinary.
Pros
Great Work Life balance
Cons
Can't think of anything right now.
Good Learning place Learn more about printing process Enjoyable job Good shift timing Updated systems Good furniture a typical day at work what you learned
One of the best brand solution company in India. Great management structure. Employee Friendly HR and hierarchies. Job secure. Work environment and culture.
Pros
senior premedia executive
Login. Follow Job Tracking system. How should behave in corporates. They need full production itself. They are very friendly To follow the updates from clients.
Pros
Food coupons, Night shift allowance, Saturday and sunday holiday
Cons
Shot breaks, Eye Care
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Schawk?