Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

India657 reviews

Found 657 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,777 reviews

overall Good

All depends upon your team and manager, Make sure on which technology you are going to work and about the work assignment before joining, Salary is good, Leave options are good, Hybrid work policy, cab facility available.

Best place to work

Best place to work. Good hike, relaxed work environment. Outing,team active.No login and log out timing. Good facility of cab. Work culture is very nice and colleagues are supportive

Pros

Good salary hike and relaxed work environment

Cons

Nothing found

good place to work

good place to work..food and cab facility provided..work oriented..customer statisfication..good team to work..every one support on work..monday to friday strict timing..you will feel pressure during month end

Unchallenging & unsupportive workplace

The infrasturcture of the company is good ,however there is nepotism prevalent and there is no systematic plan for the employee career. You may be asked to leave without any good reason and without any effort on the part of the company to support retrain and trying to retain. It's once your need is over you shall be shoed out.

Company policies are very good

They will trining to every employ so that every employ has to have good knowledge regarding production and management. And also company policy is also very good and always take care of their employs.but i work under contract so i used get less salary.

Pros

Need to pay for concision amount for food

This is not a work place. This is my family. All workers and seniors are my family members.

This is a good place to live and enjoy to work. Admins are also more support to work in this platform. My dream is to again re join schnieder in dubai platform.

Not good

No proper salary for your experience internal promoted people are suffering a lot, wesop is that where people are still sticking or hanging orelse no such benefits

Productive and learning

I am delighted to say, I worked in Schneider electric where work life balance is perfect and every day learning environment, good platform to work.Positive working team.

Great company

Good culture and good pay.Very good and employee friendly policies. Great internal mobility options.Good work life balance. Sometimes need to extend for long hours.

Good place to work and nice environment

Good place to work and nice work cultureFriendly environment and company focuses on employees growthLot of internal opportunities available for growth

Working culture is good, enables collaboration, learning and development

Depends on the Business Unit you are working for. For GSC i.e factories, i can give you pros and cons.Pros - 1. Great learning available, management encourages all to be part of cross functional projects, learning courses etc.2. State of art manufacturing sites, enabling one to work on latest technologies, digitization, IOT3. Good working culture and locationsCons -1. Not so good salary at junior level like someone out of college or with upto 3-4 years exp2. company expects you to NOT to work strictly by shift timings, many times you would have to stretch.3. Lot of unnecessary work, but slowly they are getting eliminated.

Not satisfy

Not satisfied verry poor benifits & poor management totally not satisfiedPlz changes company rules agree plzz contract employees canteen facility very poor

Good place to work but there are people working for long time who prevents you to grow

Ok to work , can even plan for long time life here... but very difficult to understand who is good or bad for you.. better not to trust anyone... you have to build a good network to grow..

Pros

No but cost is quite cheap

Cons

Depends on your manager, salary is very low

Productive work place. Friendly people.

Encouraging seniors. Respect juniors. Productive work place. Friendly people. Good environment. Caring HR. Healthy food provided: advantage for bachelors.

Production and work space

A very good experience in Schneider. My carrier was started from here. I have learnt some working techniques. I spent short time with lot off fun. Nice working environment. Best time management.

Pros

Free launch and good transportation responsibility

Cons

Salary is low

Good to start

Being a intern in SE brings you in with lot of expectation but the output we get finally boils down to the team with which we are working!! There has been days I was left clueless about what to do next and other days I was tonned with work. What goes and comes in depends on managers you get!!😊

That's soo cool

That work is very easy and interesting people soo very friendly to all Freshers you have more opportunities in schneider they are giving many class to workers

Extremely poor salary growth

Most employees are poorly paid. As a policy, hires mediocre and pays mediocre. Once inside the company, there is no scope for salary growth and not much career growth in the Indian offices.

Learned many thing about hardware testing, it's a wonderful opportunity to learn fresher, Fresher can learn many skills not only testing I feel very happy ..

Nice

Schinder electric job is one if best company and i am satisfied by this job because i ma already work in Schindler electric services center so that time i ma not a part of schinder but after join in future this company is best for me

Work life balance

The best company to work in indiaEmployee growthWork life balanceEthical companyGood working caltureCareer growthBest practiceHigh learningEqual chance of growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Schneider Electric with