Scientific Publishing Services

Scientific Publishing Services Employee Reviews

India143 reviews

timingpublishingeditorsalarypressureshiftlearnknowledge

My experience in SPS was amazing. I joined as a language editor with no knowledge about the publishing field. Luckily, my team leader and the seniors in my team were very supportive in teaching me many publishing-related aspects (How publishers work, stages in publishing, grammar). Within a period of 3 years, I got promoted as a team leader. This gave me an opportunity to upgrade myself technically as well as develop leadership qualities. Overall, It has been a memorable and a challenging experience.

Pros

Short work hours

Cons

Weekly rotational shifts

No work life balance

No salary benefits. No work Life balance.Nothing to learn.Avoid at any cost.Won't let you learn new technologies.Won't let you search for new jobs.

Scientific Publishing Services insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

People will not work here for many years

Salary is low.No development for carrier.After leaving this company no value for job.Staying here and working is waste of time.The recruitment process is always going on there, because of above reasons people will work for only short time.So it's a profit for the company because the new people are going there, and training period would be fun for 1 month, but while working nothing new can be implemented. People will get stressed for doing this job, because it is not worth for whom completed engineering.It will be okay for English literature,German languages. But who only good in technical knowledge is not good to work here.

Pros

Bonus for diwali

Cons

Low salary, not a worthy job

Good Atmosphere

Able to Expose job wise. Good experience. Good atmosphere to work. Transportation provide for specific people work from far area. No extra time work requiredment.

No comments

Salary was very low and work load is heavy. I cannot balance my work life and personal life.They are asking to work on weekends with no compensation and it is not comfortable.

Fun workplace

I have learned more thing. Very good team lead and they communication also well. I like very much this office stmosphere also.the most enjoyable part of the job

Good

We can learn a lot about the publishing industry. Good place to start your career as a fresher. The workflow is good. Helpful senior members. Up to date technology

Pros

Learning opportunity

Cons

Growth

Author correction

Seeking a challenging environment that encourages continuous learning and creativity, provides an exposure to new idea and simulates personal & professional growth. Pre-editing involves structuring the author file by inserting appropriate xml-schemas.

Productive stressfree was fun

Productive stress-free was fun but the only stuff for concern is that the salary is low else it is fine. Very good for women. I would definitely recommend.

This is my first job here I feel lucky to be working with my school friends as well as my college friends.

In my job learning many obstacles and solution to overcome and also this is my first job too. Here I had a very good friends circle where I learnt xmetal clearly as well as complex input analysis. Now we had a tie up on SPI global company so we the people to work with more quality ..

Overall experience was decent

Pros: good work culture friendly team Good surrounding and work place Office timings are good for those who take their own vehicle but not for those who opt for public transports. Cons Tragets within short time periods Low salary

productive

good to work here we have enough space to review our thoughts in work place learning place for everyone Our Managers support the employees in every aspects

Superb

Superb company. For fresher it is a good platform to work. We can learn many things from here. Easy to understand all the things with the help of seniors

Good

Good to work with the team and environment. Due to family circumstances, I would like to shift from chennai to ottapalam. Hence I am looking for a job at ottapalam.

Good

I worked at more than 6 years in Sps. There is no night shift for ladies. Good place to work here especially for ladies. Very safe. No canteen and no cab facilities.

Good

Working environment was good till date, Approaching of authorities towards employes was in good and respectful manner. No canteen, No transportation facility too.

More employee benefits given and environment is Good

I have 6 year experience in quality control department field and my roles & responsibilities, proofreading, author correction checking, folio and print files check. Invoice also doing

Stable workplace with genuine work hours

I have learned many writing skills by working as an editor. It helped me build my career. I also learned many professional skills and how to build yourself in a team.

Productive with quality and quantity

Can Able to learn new things Free to talk with team lead and also to the superior Quality with quantity No work pressure Brief knowledge about epublishing field They will give training on each team Friendly environment Safety for girls One of the top most company in epublishing field They will do any sort of help for better working They keep on updating themselves. They contact regular sessions for newly updated and also make sure whether it reached each and every staff in order to avoid errors..

No career growth

Low salary and no career growth. shift timings are difficult. monotonous work. all saturdays are working days. no canteen or proper dinning place. not employee friendly

Good work Place

I working in this office at 2 years. Good place for work & Near by railway station. I learned many things from our office. No work pressure. If you have a good team members, surely you are worked without tensions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scientific Publishing Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Scientific Publishing Services with