Scientific Research Instruments Company Pvt Ltd

Scientific Research Instruments Company Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

Work environament is tensed

Too much of interfering in work. Micro management Not very professional yet Treatment on resignation is quite bad Staff is great and friendly. Management needs to buck up

October 21, 2021
when one doesn't perform , there will be need for micromanagement. if the company process is completely followed like handing over company materials etc., there is no issue with resignation.

good place

the management is compassionate towards our personal Problems .if one is committed towards the work, there is nothing to worry about. we can learn things here as the management expects to be independent.

Pros

Bonus and incentives, health insurance, Personal accident insurance

Cons

nothing

Scientific Research Instruments Company Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

good place to learn and improve.

its a nice place to work. its a good place to learn about our work. the workplace is good. Management responds in a very compassionate way to our personal problems.

Pros

Personal accident policy, mediclaim insurance, covid insurance. the management will give enough time for employees to learn.

Cons

nothing

Only work .. now trust & confidence on employee,

Salary is not sure incentive is hidden , not Guaranteed only pressure ,,, only target & no take home.Bad HR and accounting We will spend our pocket money to balance our Travel expense Food allowance is calculated per meal /per time.

Pros

bring your food have a eat freely ..at you desk.. No place to sit and eat also

Cons

You will spend more time in reporting

May 3, 2022
Surprisingly with all the above remarks , this person worked in the company for more than 4 yrs. now he is commenting like this. till date there is no issue with disbursement of salary in the company. if travel bills are not submitted , how can a company pay the amount?when company guidelines and policies are not followed , it will be pressure as it will be reminded by all the departments to follow the guidelines.

professional growth of an individual is encouraged.

we need to get involved in the job seriously. Not a Place for 'time pass' . if we don't have work ethics, this is not the place to be. The management is understanding and has human approach.

Pros

health, Medical Insurance, Corona Kavach Policy. Bonus and two incentivess.

Cons

they give us complete Job responsiblity, if we are not involved in the job, this becomes difficult.

Not good for work

Noting to like. I suggest not join this company . Career growth is not seen at all. Director and manager is cunning person. Director is only management .He is not knowledge of talk with employee. And behave rude with employee. Bad experience .

Pros

Cons

Long hours, travel policy also very bad

October 21, 2021
if one is good and committed to work, there is nothing to worry about. Director and Manager points out one's mistakes, we should take in the right spirit and improve ourselves as this is for our benefit.

Productive work place

Attending service call on tine Hard working Open to learn Attending training in house and on field

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scientific Research Instruments Company Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Scientific Research Instruments Company Pvt Ltd Reviews by Job Title

Scientific Research Instruments Company Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location

Learn about Scientific Research Instruments Company Pvt Ltd in popular locations

• Scientific Research Instruments Company Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?