Score Information Technologies Limited

Score Information Technologies Limited Employee Reviews

OK with freshers

Good for freshers. Balanced work life, Freshers may/can learn, Canteen only for vegetarian, Some project leaders are OK - few are nothing to tell about them.

Pros

Only balanced work life

Cons

You may face issue on release letter

good company & great work culture

good company in kolkata ..verry help full and friendly work culture..lot of things to learn.. lot of experience to gain.. if you are looking for a good company then must apply in this company

Lot of scope to learn as a fresher

As a fresher have a lot of scopes to learn new technologies but you can't expect more from this company.You can't expect a friendly behavior from Management.

Pros

All team member are friendly.

Cons

Management are not good.

Good work culture

this is also good company , good work culture and management is good . all staff are friendly and we have learn at lot at this company , getting salary on time .

Good company

All the employees are intelligent, fun to work with, and passionate about their work. I think this is the most significant factor that makes Score Information Technologies Ltd. a great place to work.

too much

not very well for work environment. there are lots of miss management, work culture are not so easy for suffering for the Job

good experience

this organization have good environment. have good persons,this organization was supporting. I got good knowledge in networking with this organization. i was also enjoy my personal life and professional life. I was satisfy with my office partner.

Pros

free tea

Cons

long hour

Great & valuable Experience

Learned so much as an employee & implement as an Engineer.Each & Every Day come with a new Lesson & moral,what i got perfectly in Score.

score is one othe reputed company dealing in security product like cctv ,smartcard etc .the management is good and support its employee.

Here work hierarchy is President> BDM >Asst BDM>Executive. I basically deal in CCTV and Smart card. for CCTV, i approach direct marketing in government and private institution but for smart card i only approach government body,so my convincing skill improved lot because in government department we approach directly to General manager .and i think it is hardest part of my job because it take long time sometime more than 6 month but when order confirmed than it was a enjoyable time because order value is always more than 50 lac.here i am managing the 5 executive specially for generating CCTV and video conferencing business through private institute.

Pros

5 days working, free lunch/dinner for late work, motivational classes

Echs

I am a technical support engineer of ECHS project,SQL, Hardware & Networking problem, In house,client side

Cons

Self Motivation and Productivity.

As a workplace it is not up-to the mark, but if you need to achieve your goals of life you should fit in any scheme and you can perform for the best. Nothing important about management and co-workers. They are also doing their works. It is my responsibility so nothing is hard to complete the duty but after tackle all the things you can easily earn an enjoyable day at least.

Good Company

I learnt a lot here. I am responsible for handling 27 sites all across UP. All sites have servers which are connected to the main server at delhi.

Pros

free internet

Cons

tour jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Score Information Technologies Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Score Information Technologies Limited with

• Score Information Technologies Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?