SCR Selezioni

SCR Selezioni Employee Reviews

Good

It is good and relax. They are polite and kind.I can advice my friends for working with them. Only problem for me about long way. They must pay way fee.

Ottimo rapporto tra colleghi, non buona la gestione da parte del management

Piccola realtà che porta ad acquistare buone competenze che però non vengono riconosciute all'interno.

Pros

Rimborsi km, bonus ad obiettivi, smart working

Cons

Basso inquadramento e poca crescita

Driving

The company good with children plus you be on time. And you we or with really good peoples. The transportation vans are always clean so you can just start the van an go get the children

Scr

Je ne connais pas cette entreprise. Je travaille à la SCR, Société des Condensateurs Record.

Mineur

Environment stable et pleasant Quart de travail travaille sous-terrain

Nice company

Very nice company with nice work hours can get overtime if you need it with bonus included with the overtime, staff is nice and understanding, most of the time

Helping Students As An Aide

Meet And Interact With Students On Your Route.Taking A Ride To Make Sure Students Get Home Safetly Was Always A Great Feeling Office Was Unprofessional

benifits

The job offfers really good benifits and health insurance. The company is a nice company and they do hav esome great people there you can move up in the company.

Very interesting work place

The staff was very helpful and nice. During the winter was it very cold however heaters are allowed. They celebrated every major holiday. The call hold times were extremely long so they over worked the associates they had.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Short staff

Comfortable workplace

During my time with SCR, I learned many new things. I was taught range of motion techniques to help creat good circulation when a person wakes up in the morning. I also learned how to check blood sugar for diabetics as well as deliver their insulin. Overall a great experience.

Pros

Make my own schedual

Cons

Not enough hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SCR Selezioni?

They say one thing for one employee in the other employee cannot do it

Said that I made unauthorized stops after I work for them years of doing the same thing letting my Aid go to the restroom at a gas station after we drop our clients off so that was their excuse of termination

Produktionsmitarbeiter

Produkte vom Fliessband kontrolliert ob Sie in Ordnung sind.

Cons

Schichdienst

productctive environment

stretch, baracade work space, unload equipment, go over safety hazards and get to work. I learned how to use certain machinery.i worked in confined spaces.

Pros

pre dem

Cons

away from family

Fun and friendly job

It was a good job to have for a your man like me it kept me occupied so I can stay focused on school a real good summer job it was a fun experience to me working with scr

Pros

Good management

Cons

Shorts breaks

Door to Door pickup clients

This was a great experience. I met a lot of very interesting people and I really liked the fact that I could get a lot of overtime. The day consist of signing in on a manifest in the vehicle and calling in to dispatch to be giving pick ups for the first few runs of the day. I was more likely picking up people going to the chicago loop, going to work. I would usually pick up 2 to 3 people and drop them off all around the same time within the hour, Once dropped off i would usually be picking someone up in the loop to take home or there location,.. I learned a lot of customer skills and how to deal with situations unexpected. like people having a bad day, etc. The management was ok considering I didn't have to deal with them much at all being on the road all day. The hardest part of the job was sometimes the dispatchers would mess up trips or confuse drivers by sending them to locations that were difficult to get to in the proper amount of time. The joy I would bring people with kindness and just listening to them, because sometimes that"s all a person really needs is an ear to just hear them out..

Dipendente felice.

Collaboro con SCR dall'inizio del 2018 e posso confermare le mie prime impressioni positive. Ambiente professionale, trasparente e con un ottimo clima di lavoro interno. Mi piace il lavoro che faccio e mi vengono forniti tutti gli strumenti per farlo al meglio.

Una famiglia finché c’e stato lavoro ...

Ci sono cresciuto sono stato assunto che avevo 17 anni e poco più Purtroppo la carenza di lavoro ha portato ad un forte ridimensionamento del settore

ambiente di lavoro stimolante

libertà di autogestione e flessibilità ambiente giovane

Ambiente di lavoro stimolante

Attività di ricerca e selezione di profili top e middle management

Stay motivated

Typical day involves constant phone work. It is hard and demanding but a rewarding sales job. Enjoyed the people I worked with and they offered a lot of training and support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SCR Selezioni. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SCR Selezioni