SCTIMST

SCTIMST Employee Reviews

Good

It is a very good experience to develop my professional qualities. Job provided good field level experience.one of the problem faced from SCTIMST is that there is no job security as a contract employee.

Good

Good job Good work atmosphere Good coworkers Hospital feild Job connect with the the patient requirments Clerical work with computer operations... Good mangement Work is fairely hard but enjoyable

Good working atmosphere. Better work exposure. Well paid. Working hours seems too long and no additional benefits for doing overtime duty. Job stress is too high.

Productive environment

Good work place . Free hours. Had scope for personal development. Encouraging and supporting staffs. Pollution free environment. Salary and other benefits.

Productive and work with real medical problems

Great work environment. Good infrastructure for research. Healthy work culture. Growth rate is high. Good quality control system.

My research life began at SCTIMST. It was a good experience

My work starts at 9.00 am. The work culture at SCTIMST is comfortable. My research was in Neurophysiology. Though it was a new area I was able to pick up tings very easily. I also have a Poster in second authorship

good

Good enough to work Peaceful environment Co workers are very friendly and helpful Management has some limitations for promoting the research activities. The hardest part of the job is machinery. The most enjoyable part is research.

Pros

Free travel

Cons

less salary

Productive work place

Research work aimed at developing a novel productMay result in a biomedical product useful to the mankind

good place to work

good place to work with plenty of groeth oppurtunities.it is a knowledge and experience hub where i was nurtured to present state

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SCTIMST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• SCTIMST
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?