Seaspan Corporation

Working at Seaspan Corporation: 10 Seaspan Corporation Reviews

India10 reviews

good company

Professional company with excellent management structure and facilities- training is second to none- great variety of ships and no issues with sign on sign off

working on-board ship

very good company , have different nationalities , Ukrainian, sri Lankan , Philippino, bangladesi , you will get indian food too, salary will be credit in account upto 25 of the month end . have office in mumbai, Vancouver canada

Seaspan Corporation insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Safe work around

Work honest where ever i worked.i do my job safe .pass 23 years my sea life i worked honest.i have worked 3 shipping companying.i have good maintenance skill.

Bureaucratic work style

Company is managed from Vancouver, Canada but the work style doesn't reflect the essence of western work culture. Too much paper work and reporting system which takes away the valuable and productive time necessary for the job role on board the ship. Less autonomy in decision making and everything has to be asked for from office bosses which undermines the job responsibility.

This the big industry group of north india .

This was beginning of my carrier, this is really a professional company, where I was trained to management skills such and process control, energy management and maintenance management. There are very highly educated officers from distinguished education institutions.

Pros

It is really good compnay.

Cons

It has operation only in North India.

Productive and Fun place

Work start at 9am and ended at 6pm, during this time we are occupied with our emails but though it was a busy day we still manage to work in a very light and fun environment.

Pros

everything

Cons

Na

Good work environment

a good company to work with. I am looking for the shore job that the only reason otherwise i am very well settled and happy working with Seaspan.

productive

Produtive and work environment. Always received needed support from the company. Salary is good. We had mixed crew.

excellent ownership company with great working culture.

excellent ownership company with great working culture,Salary on time,safety priority,good relation with the crew and staff,xcellent working standards.

Pros

excellent ownership company with great working culture, Salary on time, safety priority, good relation with the crew and staff, xcellent working standards.

Cons

nil

MBA - HR with 11+ yrs in Retail, Media, IT and Shipping Industry

I head HR, Admin and IT dept in Seaspan. I have learned to handle my team well, to be more goal oriented then attendance oriented.

Pros

team lunches, trip to HO

Cons

working with employes who Ex Navy with different attitude

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seaspan Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Seaspan Corporation with