SEED CSR

SEED CSR Employee Reviews

Such an amazing organization. I have worked here and gain so much of knowledge which is very helpful and working environment is so good for learning new things.All the team members were very supportive and helpful and help us to grow in the career.
I have worked with Seed CSR for a quite long time on various projects. I found very supportive work culture.It is an amazing organisation.Its provide best working environment.
Best CSR implementation agencyBest working environment Flexible hour of workingLots of oppurtunitiesBest management Best salary provided in the market
My experience with this company was good. Company is doing good for the society and it is a best csr implementation agency.Best working environment
I have worked with Seed CSR for a quite long time on various projects. It is an amazing organisation which is doing great work for the society. I found very supportive work culture.
Best managementFlexible hours of workingBest working environmentBest csr implementation agency Best seniorsBest staffDo best for the needy people
I have worked with Seed on some projects and I am proud to say that it is such an amazing organisation which is doing great work for the society. Great team and supportive management. Will surely work on more projects in future.
They provide interactive environment to learn new things. Great work culture and people. I would highly recommend this place.Great place to work with.
Great place to work with. They provide interactive environment to learn new things. Great work culture and people. I would highly recommend this place.
Such an amazing organization. I have worked here and gain so much of knowledge which is very helpful and the best part of this organization is the ecosystem of the company where everyone grow.
My experience with this company was cool. I had a balanced work life and a awesum working environment. Also ,there was so much scope for the growth. Flexible hour of working.
Such an amazing organization. I have worked here and gain so much of knowledge and the best part of this organization is the working flexitibility hours.
company provides best working environment for their staffflexible working timing for the the employsbest csr implementation agency best management.
Great work environment. Projects that they undertake have resulted in transforming lives of many people. A leading CSR implementing agency,Best Company
The organisation itself is great.Its a pleasure working for organisation which provide more interactive and conducive environment for learning new things.I started working here a few weeks ago and I really like the office and the people within it. There's certainly a great organisational culture.Great management, mentor ship, and overall culture! A very youthful, casual vibe. I love how they have team meetings every week discussing goals.
My experience was extremely good with SEED CSR. A very well managed company with detail guidance for CSR. I would highly recommend them.Best working environment.
Worked with Seed CSR on some projects and it was such a pleasure working with such a great team providing such amazing services to the society.Waiting to work for more projects for Seed CSR
Great Place to work.The service they provide are very good and reliable.All the staff is very helpful and supportive. company provides better working condition
  1. Employee Reviews