SEED CSR

Clear
4.8Pay & Benefits

societyorganisationimplementationstabilityagencyprovideflexibleproject

Best CSR implementation agency

Best CSR implementation agencyBest working environment Flexible hour of workingLots of oppurtunitiesBest management Best salary provided in the market

Productive company

company provides best working environment for their staffflexible working timing for the the employsbest csr implementation agency best management.

Good Organization

I would recommend this company to anyone looking to join the organization. Good benefits and work life balance. Smaller company so the opportunity to rise through the ranks is possible.

Wonderfull workculture

Better stabilityBetter working environmentFlexible working hoursBest management Best salary in the marketBest team membersLots of opportunities to grow

Such an amazing company

Good work cultureNice management competitive work culture good salary relaxive work culture project managementgood workplacecompany staff is very cooperative

Best experience working with this organization.

Best experience working with this organization.Better Career option working in this company.Best working environment and very co-operative employs.

Pros

Flexible hours of working

Cons

No cons

Best company

If you will get the opportunities to work in this company grab it because company is working hard for the upliftment of the weaker sections.company really provides a better working environment

Pros

better stability

Cons

short breaks

Best Working Environment and productive

Company is doing really good work for the society and upgrading the economy weaker section of the society and giving them lives to live.My working experience is also good and company is really good.

Pros

better stability, flexible hours

Cons

almost no cons

Amazin Organization

Such an amazing organization to work with.best thing about this organization is the flexible working hours and the best environment to work and the salary is also good.

Pros

lots of opportunities

Cons

litte bit work load

best working environment

One of the best company which is working for the development of the society and the best csr implementation agency in delhi.If you will work here you will love it .

Pros

best salary in the market

Cons

no cons

Workplace Culture is Good

- Job is secure.- Management system is good.- Flexible timings- lots of opportunities.- salary is good.- seniors are supportive and motivate to grow.

Pros

Good Incentives

Cons

No cons

Good Work Atmosphere

- Better Stability.- Best Management.- Provides lots of Opportunities to grow in your careers.- Provides best salary in the market.- Incentives are good.

Pros

Flexible timings for work

Cons

Almost no cons from my side

Good company

Good work culture, nice management, competitive work culture, good salary, relaxive work culture ,project management, team handling of 40 members, good workplace

Balanced, Productive & Learning Environment

The company is good in terms of work culture and environment, but compensation are not as per industry norms. In CSR implementation field SEED CSR is leading organisation in NCR region.

Good

It was great working with seed , all managers are good skillfully and helpful for me and our project success activity .I work like my own work in this company. Seed car headquarters in delhi . But it is easy solve our all problems. But my salary was not increase after 1 year . And too much long traveling distance ,so that's why I resigned .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SEED CSR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about SEED CSR in popular locations