self Management reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 321 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Intern (Former Employee) - India - March 9, 2023
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It is a good place to learn about new things. Workplace is good. You can learn everyday. A day starts at 9 AM and ends around 5 PM. Management is quite good.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 18 survey responses
Insights into self
What people like
- Energizing work tasks
- Inclusive work environment
- Support from manager
Areas for improvement
- Overall satisfaction
- Fair pay for job
- Clear sense of purpose
See more self reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at self. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 321 reviews
Ratings by category
4.3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
4.3 out of 5 stars for Management
4.3 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about self
- How do you feel about the future of self?2 people answered
- What would you suggest self management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is self vacation policy? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- How often do you get a raise at self?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at self?One person answered
- What is a typical day like for you at the company?
- What benefits does self offer?
- What is the work from home policy at self?
- What is the promotion process like at self?
- How did you get your first interview at self?