Sephora

Sephora Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,024 reviews

Productive & Fun workplace

Productive & Fun workplace.We can balance work & life(family). Person who is working with me is so cool and friendly.So, the experience was so fun and happy

Good experience

Good place to work. You can learn a lot from end to end development. Friendly nature of employees. Good teamwork. I learnt how to analyse data to present to the client.

Sephora insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Awesome place to work

I love Sephora. It is my another family. This is the place where we can learn lot of things and develope knowledge about new things and about current market products.

not so productive

its a very unprofessional company. has no proper standards. they don't respect their employees they treat their employees as slaves. they don't stand on their words and promises

Pros

nothing

Cons

no respect for employeee

Productive and fun place to work

Very good place to work if u love makeup and will get to know about new products.loved the time working there.very productive place and love to work in this industry.

good learning on staff management

had difficult staff member so had a good learning on handling difficult staff. took almost 3 months to understand each one of them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sephora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sephora with