Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews

Found 706 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,957 reviews

working with them is good experience

it was nic eexperince ....that was my first job i used worked a costomer care exicutive ....it was in bond process i used take cals from the customers ....yup it was little bit stessfull but my colleagues and my team leads helped me alot ....now i regret why i left the job without any resignation .

Pros

noooo

Cons

Relaxed but competitive work environment, value for employees , recreational activities and a systematic and stable company to work with.

Excellent work place with collaborative work environment with multiple opportunities to learn and grow. However, salary might be a bit less as compared to other organizations, but yes, one can work with stability here, which matter a lot. Team leads are very supportive, knowledgeable and professional.

Pros

free transport

Cons

Average or below average salary

Motivation from seniors and good support

Good place to work and have a good bond with Colleagues on both the sides good or bad times motives us with we lose the hope good atmosphere work with unity

Pros

Cons

During month ends

Synopsis

Not a satisfactory experience. Very dismal pay and bad floor management . International is better off with good salary and process. Will hardly advocate joining here.Good for college goers and those who need pocket money.

Cons

Low pay, horrible cafeteria and management

Okay work place

A chance to learn new things and a good working environment. Different programs for staff well fair. Celebrates all the festivals and enjoy the work place.

Na

Very friendly environment, very good management, good tools with hygienic cafeteria and washrooms, salary on time, easy way to resign and get all documents

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

ok for freshers

Good platform to start your career. Salary wise not that good but have other facilities.It is actually BPO,provides supports to various Financial institutes and NGOs.

Pros

Ok for starter

Cons

Not good for technical or qualified candidate

Insted on salary all good

In 2012 to 2015 I work with serco.It's nice place for work.Professional atmosphere.Fun activity for employee.Employer Security also good.Pick and drop facility also there.

Process Associate

I worked as a Process Analyst for Serco, I worked with Google Projects, and learned many tools which is used as a CRM Tool. I have been part of Mapping Process and I was closely looking at the Dashboards and Reporting.

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Growth in the organization

A better company to work with

I would recommend new comers to join Serco as it has immense power to help them groom. It also have different programs to help learn different activities.

Good company

Good place to workk...Good environment.Good staffs....Facilities were awwwssmmm..I would like join again..It was myy first step in my carrier and i am satisfied with my satrtupp..

Good

It was already taken over by other company hence not much details are to be noted but fast paced environment.Nice place to work, funny challenging as well.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Salary

Very Good

Very well Managed professional Organization and a supportive team. a team of well trained professional who works with great amount coordination to achieve the organizational objectives

Very poor environment

Bad experience. I was compelled to leave this job as their culture is not good for an employee. After some days it has been taken over by other company.

Productive fun work but low increement and low salary

Good Company, nice work culture, Target Oriented but low increment, low promotion opportunities and offering less salary packages I have learned to achieve target efficiently also group meetings, team outing, incentives, transport facility is okay but should improve. Employees need to be acclaimed with good prizes and handsome packages

Nice atmosphere over there.

I've done work with SERCO in between 2010 to 2014 in different process. good trainer over there who teach about the process. Nice atmosphere over there. I want to be rejoining there in future if this possible.

Nice place to Start your career

Working environment was relaxed and Competitive which helps you to grow in future, This helps in professional growth,also IJPs are agood option to change your interests.

I started my job as a customer care excutive in serco in state bank of india process after that i was internally promtoted as a team leader in same process.

Good place to work in industry and good place to enjoy and had good work place and better offering from Team and wonderful Place to work ,good people management

Good place to work, friendly and very supportive management people's. Good workplace nice workplace culture we can easyly approach to management peoples

Good environment

Good environment & good management friendly nature no politics team management is very friendly.team outtings for every 3 months . Small organisation but good to work no pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,036