Serco Group

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Found 220 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,969 reviews

ok for freshers

Good platform to start your career. Salary wise not that good but have other facilities.It is actually BPO,provides supports to various Financial institutes and NGOs.

Pros

Ok for starter

Cons

Not good for technical or qualified candidate

Relaxed but competitive work environment, value for employees , recreational activities and a systematic and stable company to work with.

Excellent work place with collaborative work environment with multiple opportunities to learn and grow. However, salary might be a bit less as compared to other organizations, but yes, one can work with stability here, which matter a lot. Team leads are very supportive, knowledgeable and professional.

Pros

free transport

Cons

Average or below average salary

A better company to work with

I would recommend new comers to join Serco as it has immense power to help them groom. It also have different programs to help learn different activities.

Very poor environment

Bad experience. I was compelled to leave this job as their culture is not good for an employee. After some days it has been taken over by other company.

Productive fun work but low increement and low salary

Good Company, nice work culture, Target Oriented but low increment, low promotion opportunities and offering less salary packages I have learned to achieve target efficiently also group meetings, team outing, incentives, transport facility is okay but should improve. Employees need to be acclaimed with good prizes and handsome packages

Nice atmosphere over there.

I've done work with SERCO in between 2010 to 2014 in different process. good trainer over there who teach about the process. Nice atmosphere over there. I want to be rejoining there in future if this possible.

Nice place to Start your career

Working environment was relaxed and Competitive which helps you to grow in future, This helps in professional growth,also IJPs are agood option to change your interests.

Its a very good organization

If you want to start your career then always I`ll suggest to work atlist 6 month with a BPO company here you can improve your communication skills, Serco is a very good organization in terms of salary & increment. even you dont have to tell anyone for your salary increment I still remember HR came to us with our increment letter.

Good and fun wokplace

very good to go on,Joined as a CSR moved to QA ,Helpful T L and Managers ,Rapid Growth ,learned a lot regarding the call centre process exellent training

Relaxed environment

Critical to quality. Zero tolerance on error. Great place to start banking career. No team work and work culture. Salary is low. No scope for progresd

Its a good company as it gives you opportunity to learn and grow. If you perform well, you get rewarded too. Work life balance and continuous performance appraisal are also given.

My first Job experience

The experience with Serco Global service was highly informative and it was my first job so I was super exited to work with. The organization gave me a good knowledge about the organization culture and the working strategies

Nice beginning

It's a great place to learn, however the pay packages is less which is not able to meet the expenses of the house. So moved on to a different company for better prospects.

Nice beginning

Productive, lethargic human resource department

Fun company to work at and excels in acknowledging superior employee engagement programs that encompass work life balance, leadership development, rewards and recognition, formal & informal programs and a healthy work culture provided to the employees.

Pros

Desirable Pay

Cons

Long shifts

Typical BPO

Not much to learn- if your TL is good and all is well else its not a great place to work. Salary and incentives are good. Lot of politics if you ever try for promotion

Productive and fun workplace

Work was fun exciting and challenging, Workplace was good without stress. As it was a domestic company and was taken over by Cognizant. which had a good work environment

It's a great opportunity to be a part of this company. It's a leading BPO company. It conducts SEED session once in a month for each employee for employee's personality development.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Long hours (In pressure season)

Work life balance

Good place to work as it offers the oppurtunity to advance in your carrer & offer challenges to overcome. Has tranparent policies which is good from the organisation prospective.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Salary increments

Fun at serco

Lot of learning from peers and from my supervisor. There was good encouragement from everyone which helped me to think clearly and bring out new ideas and thoughts to the process improvement.

Average

Company is average. Good for fresher. Salary is very less. As per the process salary needs to be increase. Workplace culture needs to improve. .......

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,038