Servicecare

Servicecare: 7 Employee Reviews

more of a dictatorship

Not a great place to work. You only progress in certain circles. A lot of the core management team that started the Barton Branch left due to being treated poorly.

Laborious Work Unstructured Training Poor Atmosphere Poor Communication Not a Place I would like to work at again Low Saleries Thats all I Have to Say......

Avoid

Avoid this company. The job role itself isn't the problem, in fact, I quite enjoyed it. The problem is the people who run it. They set targets and then move the goal posts. Also promise you'll make x amount of money and you wont even be able to get close.

Standard Job

Average employment, provided manual handling training. Learnt a variety of tasks and how to manage multiple tasks and time effectively. Very comfortable in similar roles.

Great people to work wirh

I have always love working here just didnt like the direction the company was taking after the takeover,people are great hours of work are great,i never regretted going into work and up to my last 6mth i loved my 28yrs there

Pros

Walking distance

great people to work with

a typical day at work consisted of meeting high yield output in a time and quality demanding frame. I learned how to manage my time and optimise my work work space through trial and error. Management usually left me on my own to work and regularly asked me questions on how to best optimize out put.

Fast paced and un-organised place of work.

Regularly changing the rules, unapproachable management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Servicecare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Servicecare