ServiceNow

ServiceNow Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

Good company which flexibility to wòrk from anywhere

A good organization which supports the resources and allows to work from anywhere. No strict timing policy after the work is done. You will get a lot of family time after work.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Nothing as of now

Best place to learn and work and Good office culture.

Best place to learn and work and Good office culture. Company cares about employees and provide all the required benefits. Provides lot of opportunities to learn and work.

0% Job security, poor management & making fool to employees in terms of relocation. I'm my team 3-4 fired within a month. Pune to Hyderabad for relocation they charged me 57k just for 11boxes. When I asked ques they didn't even bother to reply me back. I'm a former employee. Total they asked me to pay 1.6lakh for relocation now I have doubt they just making money from employees like us.

Pros

Lots of parties

Cons

Limited learning

Great experience

Really had a great experience working at servicenow. Nice workplace and new opportunities at work. A good place to learn and develop new skills. Amazing..

No fun at all

All were politically influenced...Taking gifts from the people and bribes... All wastes candidates... No professionalism at all...... No proper timings....

Better pay with worst management

Better pay Competitive pay and benefits Worst Management Quality of the management resources to be improved. Well qualified people at the right place in the hierarchy is needed. Treat people with respect Respecting individuals and their choices and let them advance in their choice of career is needed.

Pros

Pay and free snacks

Cons

The Worst Management

Great place but work life balance can be challenging.

No work life balance. Good place to learn about Platform technology and good perks of salary. Good place to be but be prepared for long calls and can expect some micro management depending on the team.

Insecurity all the time

Good for product development, Customer Support or IT teams. Worst for support functions like Legal, Finance etc., If you’re only concerned of getting good pay and stuck yourself for years just because of shares what they offer, then go ahead. But you loose out peaceful life.

Productive and fun

Nice working culture and you can explore to new technologies as well and started my career as a DB administrator and after that turned in to developer.

Nice company to work with.

I am looking for ServiceNow Administrator role and developement role. ATOS was nice place to work. Company is very employee friendly, but no parties and functions.

good organization

good organization. friendly nature, i learn alot in Tech mahindra limited i was very lucky because my carrier is started with growing tool servicenow.

Awesome and fun place to work

Value for every employee in the hierarchy, fun place to work and not to forget the evening snacks were awesome. Talented co-workers and very understanding management

ServiceNow

ServiceNow is web based ticking tool, now a days in so many companies and projects are using this tool to track their day to day work

Best place to start the career

Best place to start the career Friendly atmosphere Learn basic skills and to improve further not so good Immediately has to move to better opportunities If not given onsite, then there is no point in sticking around

Pros

good for freshers

Cons

saturation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceNow. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ServiceNow with

• ServiceNow
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?