Services pvt ltd

Services pvt ltd Culture reviews

India31 reviews

Clear

About Company

One of the best startup I have worked. Culture was good but the politics done by senior level employees are very harsh. So these type of work need early.

Review of work

work is good and but held on one person internal politics one project no enthusiasm of work good leaves good knowledge small office good salary salary on time

Services pvt ltd insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Growing enviroment

It is one of the best company in it's sector. It is one of the best CRM and BPO company and the culture is also very good. Company is listed in NASDAQ and is growing in double figures snce inception.

Productive place

Good company Friendly environment Handle work load Learned-Deps, planning, coordinator, delivery Enjoyable part when workload in pc. we work at that time with enjoy.

good

Environment of company good. management of the company friendly and. leads of company very helpful and learn how to work with team. over all amazing environment.

good management

Nice place to work. Have good process implementation in place so that projects with ISO 9001 and 270001. It was hard getting encouragement from the management.

mis and data base

*9 to 5.30 *i learned ms office and also bill prblems *management is very much supported me *my co-workers are very much supported me and friendly me * my most enjoyable day in this job is i and my co-workers and totally staff very enjoyed a lot in my manager sir birthday celebrations......

Pros

free luchs

Cons

short and long hours

Consideration for employees & family

Excellent working atmosphere and we have a proper work life balance in this organisation.I am very lucky to be part of this organisation.Coworkers support eachother as if inside a family.The hardest part of job is manamgement of available funds.

Pros

Healthy atmosphere of work, Consideration for all

Cons

Nil

In GE all india best performer in 2008

Team Work, Imageniations at Work, New Thought process, Every day challanging in Collections ,

Good and comfortable workplace

Best part was that i was an old employee and everyone was friendly with me and management took the responsibility of training old associates ,we got to learn different things. All my Co- workers were friendly .Hardest part of the job was night shifts.Most enjoyable part was to have an ease over new co-workers

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Night Shifts

excellent work atmosphere

scope for development. learned that a team actually helps to help the organisation grow. excellent management. co workers are helpful. love the role I play in my job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Services pvt ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Services pvt ltd