Services pvt ltd

Services pvt ltd Management reviews

India31 reviews

Clear

About Company

One of the best startup I have worked. Culture was good but the politics done by senior level employees are very harsh. So these type of work need early.

Cons

Good

Good company, supportive management and location is excellent, accessible by road and rail, enough space to accommodate more than 50 people. Reliable management.

Pros

Somewhat secure

Cons

Salary and benefits not very good

No Concept of work-life balance

The company is not a big believer of work-life balance. Employees are forced to work post scheduled hours, and also work for 7 days a week. The company i also a very poor pay master, and the increment process is not impressive.

Pros

scope of learning

Cons

long working hours, poor management

good

Environment of company good. management of the company friendly and. leads of company very helpful and learn how to work with team. over all amazing environment.

good management

Nice place to work. Have good process implementation in place so that projects with ISO 9001 and 270001. It was hard getting encouragement from the management.

mis and data base

*9 to 5.30 *i learned ms office and also bill prblems *management is very much supported me *my co-workers are very much supported me and friendly me * my most enjoyable day in this job is i and my co-workers and totally staff very enjoyed a lot in my manager sir birthday celebrations......

Pros

free luchs

Cons

short and long hours

Good and comfortable workplace

Best part was that i was an old employee and everyone was friendly with me and management took the responsibility of training old associates ,we got to learn different things. All my Co- workers were friendly .Hardest part of the job was night shifts.Most enjoyable part was to have an ease over new co-workers

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Night Shifts

excellent work atmosphere

scope for development. learned that a team actually helps to help the organisation grow. excellent management. co workers are helpful. love the role I play in my job.

customer services exective

i have learned about how to work with remote desktop.the management is goodthe co-worker is very helpful to me to understand how to tackle with the customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Services pvt ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Services pvt ltd